Chapter 46-50 Daily Survival

Chapter 46

The territory in the village disappeared. When the sun rose, although the mutated plants moved much slower, they did not disappear as before.

Some people even looked desperate: "Why!"

Gu Rong's face was also a little pale. Although she was not injured, her consumption was far greater than that of everyone present.

Although the mutated vine can grow and replenish its energy by devouring other mutated plants, the core of its consumption is still Gu Rong's wood power. The mutated vine will protect Gu Rong, but it has to protect others. It needs Gu Rong to control it. If Gu Rong wasn't strong enough, he might not be able to hold on anymore.

Gu Rong's expression was cold: "Because the field is destroyed, hold on, the rescuers will be here soon."

Such a judgment was also based on his trust in Qin Shaochen. Although the situation in front of him was bad, it was not the worst. Gu Rong believed that Qin Shaochen would definitely choose to leave first after discovering that these mutated plants had not disappeared. The village brought people to rescue them instead of forcing their way in.

Although Qin Shaochen asked Shi Zhou to be in charge of the farmhouse, that was when Gu Rong was not around. Gu Rong had taken care of the things in the pond in advance, so Shi Zhou naturally followed Gu Rong's judgment.

Gu Rong said: "Rush out."

Although someone will come to rescue, they can't just wait here.

Gu Rong used the mutated vines to forcefully open a way out: "Anyway, we will be attacked from both sides."

This is true. The superpowers quickly changed their positions, protecting the injured one without superpowers and Zhang Yi in the middle. As for the "water plant mummies" who were tied up by mutated vines, their The breath was hidden by the mutated vines, but was not attacked by the mutated plants.

Gu Rong opened the way at the front, while Shizhou and Li Xingdian were behind and slowly moved out.

Thanks to the fact that the attacks of mutated plants were not as violent as at night, Gu Rong and the others were under much less pressure. When they actually stepped out of the farmhouse, Li Xing and others saw hope and became excited.

Qin Shaochen did not betray Gu Rong's trust. When he heard the sound of the car, Gu Rong was relieved.

Gu Rong and others did not get on the bus, but only sent those who needed protection aboard.

The mutated big banyan tree at the entrance of the village had disappeared, but Gu Rong found that the mutated plants in the village still seemed to be restricted. After they left the village, the attacks of the mutated plants stopped.

Qin Shaochen said: "You get in the car and leave first."

Li Xing and the others got into the car, but when they saw that Gu Rong and Qin Shaochen had no intention of getting up, they said, "Captain Qin, you..."

Qin Shaochen glanced at Gu Rong and said, "You go first, the security base will send someone over soon to deal with the situation here."

Before the people from the safe base came, he wanted to stay here to determine the situation of the mutated plants in this village.

Although many mutant plants have appeared after the apocalypse, there are not many mutant plants that cooperate with each other like this one.

Gu Rong warned: "The people wrapped in water plants are the people of your second rescue team. Their situation is very dangerous. If you are not absolutely sure, don't destroy the water plants at will."