Chapter 66-70 Everyone is here

Chapter 66

Professor Zhu also knew that what she said was not accepted by Qin Shaochen and Gu Rong. She actually didn't need other people's understanding. She just asked: "Do you have anything else to ask?"

Qin Shaochen didn't speak, as he was not qualified to make some decisions for Gu Rong.

Gu Rong forced herself to stay calm, but Xiao Yi was still a little kid. Since she chose to ignore Professor Zhu instead of taking revenge, I am afraid it was because of them. She couldn't take it easy without knowing the whole thing. Deciding: "No."

Professor Zhu heard this and said: "Okay, if you need help later, you can contact me directly."

Gu Rong remained silent.

Professor Zhu didn't care, and stood up and said: "You don't have to worry about me telling the officials about these things. I have done data analysis. If the official attitude forcefully 'protects' you, natural disasters and annihilation will come. The probability of being killed is as high as 70.9.3%. If you are left outside, the probability of being killed based on your strength is only 3.11.7%. As for the child after he is born, Before you die, the probability of this world being safe is as high as 89%. The higher the level of the superpower, the longer the life span, which means that we still have at least fifty years left. Time to deal with possible annihilation."

Gu Rong listened to this string of data. These should be the results deduced by Professor Zhu from the endings of first-class space and second-class space. In other words, Professor Zhu has both first-class space and second-class space. Memory of type II space.

Professor Zhu didn't care about exposing his secret, he just said: "Although my purpose is different from yours, the result is to protect the safety of your family, so I will give you a suggestion. Wake up, both the assassin organization and the rebel organization have the shadow of the mysterious man. I suspect that the mysterious man is the true successor of Senior Brother Lin. I don't know what his purpose is."

After saying that, Professor Zhu took the small instrument used to shield the space and walked out. After arriving at the door, he suddenly said: "Xiao Yi is the person most like Senior Brother Lin. Maybe Xiao Yi knows, but he is willing If I don't want to tell you, I don't know."

After Professor Zhu left, Qin Shaochen whispered: "What she said is not entirely credible."

Gu Rong said nothing.

Qin Shaochen accepted so much information at once, and his thoughts were a little confused.

Gu Rong stood up and said, "Determine the house first."

Qin Shaochen hummed. He couldn't figure out this matter for a while, so he might as well follow the original plan step by step. There would be a place to live and it would be convenient for them to talk to each other: "Do you want to contact your brother? "

Gu Rong said: "I need to see him, but not now."

She also needs to calm down and sort out her mood.

Perhaps Professor Zhu had explained in advance that no one came in to disturb the two of them. After they went out, Professor Zhu had already left with the researcher.

The staff handed over two boxes and said: "This is what Professor Zhu asked us to give to you. One of them is a mobile phone that can be used at the Beidu Security Base, and Professor Zhu is in it. The contact information, the other box contains the things you need, and the password is the day you were reborn."

Hao Chi and others did not say anything.

Gu Rong said: "I know."

After she finished speaking, Qin Shaochen stepped forward to take the two boxes.