Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

The baby bus started again, but there was an invisible little passenger on the bus. Even if they couldn't see it, everyone liked the baby very much. The baby couldn't take a moment to relax, and he also liked being next to people. Lin Hao even allowed Xiao Zai to play around with his precious computer, and everyone was happy.

Except for mutated vines, mutated water plants and mutated koi.

I don't know why, but Xiao Zai especially likes to toss the mutated animals and plants here, but he is born with the ability to suppress these mutated animals and plants. The mutated water plants were forced to dance the water plant dance, and the mutated koi became bigger. When Xiao Zai rides on it, the mutated vines twist into small swings according to Xiao Zai's wishes.

Because the cubs were not visible, everyone could only see the mutant koi that kept swimming around after getting bigger, the mutant water plants twisting in the air and the swaying mutant vine swing, but the child's smile The sound continued one after another.

At this time, in the space, the carefully dressed Mr. Yi stood blankly among the goods. Not only did he not see his sister, why was such a big cub also missing?

Mr. Yi took a few deep breaths and began to curse: "It must be Vixen Qin's fault!"

He was scolded, but when he saw the baby bus he prepared disappearing, Mr. Yi was still a little proud: "I knew my sister would like it."

Mr. Yi thought that the cakes and ice cream he had last time were good, and he was going to get some more. As soon as he reached the shelf, he saw a half-human-tall bear placed in the most conspicuous position. The most conspicuous thing was that the big bear was hugging him. with a small basket tied with a pink bow.

"Huh?"

Mr. Yi felt that this was definitely prepared for him. He walked over quickly and plucked the bear's ears first, then took the small basket. Inside the small basket was a little ugly-looking tree with a little boy tied to it. Green vines with lanterns and water plants tied with red ropes? He looked at it for a few times, then reached out and pinched the vine.

The mutated vine wrapped around Mr. Yi's finger enthusiastically, and stretched out two vines to express its heart to Mr. Yi.

Mr. Yi: "..."

The mutated vine stretched out four vines to serve as limbs, and also transformed into a mouth, jumping happily on Mr. Yi's hand.

Mr. Yi couldn't hold it back: "It's so ugly."

The mutated vine that was jumping was stiff. Although it couldn't make any sound by opening and closing its mouth, it gave people the feeling that it was swearing.

Mr. Yi said disgusting words, but he still gently pinched the branches of the mutated vine: "But after looking at it for a long time, it seems ugly. My sister, did you ask you to protect me who is weak? "

The mutated vine was too lazy to talk to Mr. Yi and lay directly in Mr. Yi's hand, like an ordinary vine.

Mr. Yi put the mutated vines in his pocket and took out a few water plants. He fiddled with them and found that the water plants did not come to life like the mutated vines, but he felt a strong aroma on the mutated water plants. He smelled the healing energy and sensed it with his superpower. He was sure that it was definitely a good thing. For good things, Mr. Yi felt that it was safest only to eat them in the stomach, not to mention that this was A gift specially prepared for him by his sister.

Just like the mutated vine, it looks ugly, but it is spiritual. Even if it is only separated from the original body, it still has enough fighting power.