Bio Of The Main Characters

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the storyline.

Name: Jherico Newman a.k.a "Eric"

Age: 24 years old

Role: Tank

Battle Power: 1,000

Transformations: Once he train himself together with his friends, he will gain more of it as time goes by.

Epithet: The Protector of All.

Hobbies: Loves to help people who are in need. Cooking and writing.

Personality - The most charismatic and the most calm person of all the five. Sometimes an ambivert person. Also he is dense when it comes to love. An open-minded person and what makes him unique from the his group is that, his adaptability is extremely high to the point that when he was taught, he can do better than them and can understand immediately and instantly the events that are happening to them and to himself as well.

Name: Jack Smith

Age: 24 years old

Role: Fighter

Battle Power: 1,000

Transformations: Once he train himself together with his friends, he will gain more of it as time goes by.

Epithet: The Slayer Of All Beings.

Hobbies: Loves to train to become stronger physically and mentally. Also loves to play games no matter what the platform is.

Personality - Calm, helpful, respectful, kind, and obedient.

Name: Charles Evangelist a.k.a "Gelo"

Age: 23 years old

Role: Marksman/Assassin

Battle Power: 1,000

Transformations: Once he train himself together with his friends, he will gain more of it as time goes by.

Epithets: The Lethal Shooter and The Silent Killer

Hobbies: Loves to play board games, hanging out with his friends.

Personality - Funny, respectful, honest and a person who falls in love so easily when he saw an attractive woman.

Name: Donny Guerrero a.k.a "Don"

Age: 22 years old

Role: Mage

Battle power: 1,000

Transformations: Once he train himself together with his friends, he will gain more of it as time goes by.

Epithet: The Ultimate Wizard

Hobbies: Same with Charles

Personality: Usually the naive one but with it comes to magic, he is genius and knows everything about it.

Name: Richmond Thompson

Age: 23 years old

Role: Support / Healer

Battle power: 1,000

Transformations: Once he train himself together with his friends, he will gain more of it as time goes by.

Epithet: The Undying Healer and The Heavenly Being

Hobbies: Introverted, shy, respectful and silent

Personality: The kindest and the most obedient boy in their group but once he's provoked or completely enraged, who knows what might happen. Only the main character can calm him down completely.

I think that's all for the biography of the main characters, my dear readers. I used my friend here in real life as an inspiration to make this story possibke and I'll see you guys on the next author note. Have a nice day/night to everyone there.