【16-20】

Chapter 16

When Chu Xiao returned to the office, Zhou Kaiyang, who had been avoiding him recently, came up to him uncharacteristically and asked, "I heard that the girl you treated this time is from the Qin family? Did you know?" In the past week, Zhou Kaiyang has passed Living a completely different life from the previous twenty years.

 He has never been so dissolute and goes to the bar almost every day after work.

 In fact, Zhou Kaiyang didn't like to go to bars. He was average-looking and not in good shape. Few people talked to him before. But now, as long as Zhou Kaiyang shows the watch on his wrist, people who know the goods will naturally fawn over him, allowing Zhou Kaiyang to experience the feeling of stars over the moon.

 But Zhou Kaiyang was not really rich. He was worried that he would be exposed, so Zhou Kaiyang only said that he had always wanted to be a doctor but his family did not agree. In order to realize his ideal, he did not hesitate to sever ties with his family. This kind of low-key yet powerful personality makes Zhou Kaiyang even more at home.

 Not only that, Zhou Kaiyang also easily picked up a rich girl a few days ago, which was unimaginable before.

 Then Zhou Kaiyang learned a lot from the rich girl. He finally understood what a wealthy family was and what a famous family name was.

 In the rich girl's description, the Yan family was an unattainable existence, one that would shake the ground three times when she stamped her foot. Only then did Zhou Kaiyang realize that he was offending such a person.

 But just when Zhou Kaiyang was panicking, he heard another piece of news. It turned out that Chu Xiao was not a member of the Yan family at all, and had no blood relationship with Yan Li. He just married Yan Li when his mother remarried! Yan Li also has a disabled son who is the real heir, and he is very likely to have a bad relationship with Chu Xiao.

 Now, Zhou Kaiyang is not so afraid anymore, and after half-stepping into the circle, Zhou Kaiyang is now full of thoughts on how to truly enter that world!

 Zhou Kaiyang knew very well that this rich girl was only interested in the conditions behind him. Once she knew the truth, she would dump him without hesitation, so Zhou Kaiyang was even more unwilling. It would be great if he could be as lucky as Chu Xiao.

 Zhou Kaiyang knew about the Qin family by accident. He heard that a girl named Qin Ning came to the emergency department two nights ago who had a racing accident.

 Racing accidents are relatively rare to begin with, and not everyone can afford racing, let alone Zhou Kaiyang, who is now particularly keen on this aspect.

 It happened that Zhou Kaiyang learned something from the rich girl last night. The Qin family's youngest daughter had an accident in the past few days, but he didn't know more precise information.

 Now that the two sides were facing each other, Zhou Kaiyang couldn't help but wonder, could this be the opportunity God gave him?

 Unfortunately, when Qin Ning delivered it, he was not the one on duty that night. And now that Qin Ning has appointed Chu Xiao as the attending doctor, he has no choice but to think of another way.

 At this time, Zhou Kaiyang took the initiative to ask Chu Xiao, just to confirm again. Besides, Zhou Kaiyang felt that now that he knew Chu Xiao's true background, he didn't need to be so afraid. It would be better to be more natural.

 But when Chu Xiao saw Zhou Kaiyang coming up to talk, he only glanced at him lightly. He could smell the smell of alcohol and cigarettes mixed with Zhou Kaiyang's body, which made Chu Xiao feel bored.