【76-80】

▫️▫️

Chapter 76 Saving the Superstar

When he realized who the person who said this was, Chu Xiao's heart moved slightly. The beginning of the matter was smoother than he imagined.

 Chu Xiao turned his head away and saw that the person next to him was already sitting next to him, so the other person's words were not a question, but rather a notification.

 Chu Xiao looked at Lian Ximing's face. Just like the information on the Internet, he had overly handsome facial features. His hair color and eye color were both pure black, with no trace of color. He was wearing casual clothes, but he still had an oppressive look. With his aura, you can imagine how radiant he is on the stage.

 At this moment, Lian Ximing's deep eyes were looking at him, looking good for a moment, as if he was searching for something.

 Chu Xiao lowered her head awkwardly, avoided his gaze, and said softly: "I don't mind, Teacher Lian." From

 the perspective that Chu Xiao couldn't see, Lian Ximing's Adam's apple slid slightly.

 When he entered the door just now, Lian Ximing saw Chu Xiao's figure almost at a glance. He was sitting in the last row, wearing a gray uniform, which outlined his slender and tall waist. He was looking attentively. The scene on the court revealed only a well-behaved boy with a poop on the back of his head.

 Although Lian Ximing knew very well that Chu Xiao's character was definitely not what he had in mind, but as if he was bewitched, Lian Ximing unknowingly walked over and sat down next to him.

 Lian Ximing was used to being called "teacher", but when Chu Xiao touched it so gently from the tip of his tongue, it still made his sensitive eardrums numb inexplicably.

 Lian Ximing continued to look at Chu Xiao with inquiring eyes, and his voice was low and magnetic: "Why don't you go up?"

 Chu Xiao hesitated on how to answer this question.

 Although it was not clear whether Lian Ximing remembered him, Chu Xiao also knew in his heart that he was the worst among the 100 students. He could actually be seen at a glance.

 And Chu Xiao still doesn't know why she received a D-level rating. Maybe it has something to do with the man in front of her.

 So even if it left an impression on the other party, it probably wouldn't be a good impression...

 Chu Xiao thought about it and decided to tell the truth: "I'm not a good dancer, so I thought I'd better study more in the audience and see more."

 Listen . Upon hearing this answer, Lian Ximing's expression did not change, he just narrowed his eyes.

 Chu Xiao just raised his head and felt that Lian Ximing's eyes looked somewhat meaningful when he looked at him.

 But perhaps because the other party's aura is too strong, the role of mentor is really suitable for him.

 In the next few months, Chu Xiao will stay on stage in front of him, trying to stay until the end. During this period, he will spend more time with Lian Ximing, figure out his physical problems, and finally provide treatment.

 No matter how he thought about it, Chu Xiao felt it was a bit tricky.

 At the same time, Chu Xiao was also curious about what happened to Lian Ximing? On the surface, the other person looks no different from ordinary people.

 Lian Ximing naturally felt Chu Xiao's gaze. He was ready to look away at this time, but Chu Xiao looked over again.

 From the video, Lian Ximing knew that Chu Xiao's skin was very white. Now under the light, it was even more so. It was like fine mutton-fat white jade covered with a light layer of light. She looked very beautiful. I don't know. What does it feel like to touch?