【21-30】

Chapter 21

Chu Xiao couldn't help being startled, but she pushed the door open gently.

 The entire room was silent, and the light from the floor lamp was unable to illuminate this thick darkness. Even the outline of the person on the bed was blurred, and only a small arch formed by the quilt could be vaguely seen.

 Chu Xiao thought that the other party must be asleep.

 Just when Chu Xiao was about to leave, the little Gongbao suddenly moved, and a cold voice came: "I thought you wouldn't come back tonight!" Hearing Yan Shengming's tone,

 Chu Xiao could certainly feel it. The other party is angry.

 But Chu Xiao just smiled slightly, which was a bit novel.

 In fact, Chu Xiao also knew at this time that Yan Shengming had been waiting for him from just now.

 Chu Xiao has always had this feeling of being waited for by the other party. Every time he gets off work, the first thing he does when he comes back is to walk to the living room to see Yan Shengming.

 But this feeling has never been as clear as it is now. When he is cared about by the other party, his heart seems to have some strange connection at some point.

 As the maintainer and manager of countless small worlds, time and life are immeasurable things to him. But now, Chu Xiao feels a special weight for the first time. This is a very important thing for him. Wonderful things.

 Seeing that Chu Xiao not only did not explain, but was still laughing, Yan Shengming became even more frustrated.

 Chu Xiao left in a hurry just now, and Yan Shengming had a hard time convincing himself to trust him again this time.

 But he kept waiting, and he didn't come back until now!

 Just when Yan Shengming was about to say something else, he suddenly felt Chu Xiao walking towards him.

 Chu Xiao walked to the bed and saw that Yan Shengming's body was hidden under the quilt, with only half of his head exposed. His eyes looked a little bigger than usual, and his pupils looked particularly dark. Even if he looked angry, he could see at this time Not much of a deterrent.

 Chu Xiao couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pull the quilt down a little and tuck it into the crook of his neck. When he touched Yan Shengming's tense chin, Chu Xiao subconsciously scratched it lightly.

 Before the boy could react, Chu Xiao talked about what happened just now.

 Yan Shengming also gradually calmed down from his offended dissatisfaction. He just nodded without any emotion, and he didn't know whether he listened or not.

 But Yan Shengming has always been like this, and Chu Xiao doesn't care.

 While talking, Chu Xiao lowered his head and started to unbutton his shirt. He was walking in a hurry just now, and Chu Xiao was still wearing Yan Shengming's clothes.

 It was already late at night, and Chu Xiao didn't want to go upstairs anymore. It was better to sleep here. Anyway, he and Yan Shengming were chatting in bed before, and the other party didn't mind.

 Seeing this scene, all the complex thoughts running through Yan Shengming's mind suddenly stopped. He swallowed nervously and said, "Why are you taking off your clothes?" Chu Xiao said naturally, "Go to sleep

 ."

 Yan Shengming My eyes are opening wider, what does that mean?

 Yan Shengming, who was completely unprepared, didn't know what to say at this moment, but faced with the scene in front of him, he couldn't refuse.