【116-120】

Chapter 116 Saving the Lord of Doom

Chu Xiao squinted her eyes again, confirming a few points.

 In fact, he only had a vague impression of the dream he had last night. It might be because he slept too deeply. He vaguely remembered that he had been holding a cute big dog in his arms. It was a long and beautiful dream. dream.

 But what happened next?

 Chu Xiao really couldn't remember it, and he no longer thought about it at this moment. He gently raised the corners of his lips, walked towards Xing Fengming, and then stretched out his hand to hold him.

 Soon, Chu Xiao’s fingertips moved upward, passed through the other person’s fingers, and finally intertwined with him in a posture of tapping their fingers together.

 Seeing the nervous look on the man's face, Chu Xiao comforted him softly: "Relax, you can think of my hands as the controller of the drone. If you want to control it, you must first get familiar with me."

 Familiar with you...

 Xing Fengming's heart was beating wildly, his long eyelashes were trembling, and his sharp chin drew an obvious arc. He nodded slightly.

 Next, Xing Fengming was "getting acquainted" with Chu Xiao.

 In fact, it was a bit embarrassing for him to do this. He was not that interested in drones. He just liked watching Chu Xiao look so confident and immersed in it just now.

 When he sees him happy, he is happy.

 However, what Xing Fengming didn't know was that Chu Xiao also had a similar feeling.

 He watched Xing Fengming clumsily try to "control" his hand, his expression focused and indescribably cute.

 It seems that he likes this too.

 Chu Xiao thought that from now on, he would have to play with him more. He wanted to see him happy.

 Unconsciously, a week has passed.

 Spring has truly arrived at this time, the weather is getting clearer and clearer, and the clouds that often linger in the sky have finally disappeared. These days, the sky is always clear and clear, and the sky is clear.

 The seeds Chu Xiao planted in the sunroom also sprouted green and thick roots and leaves, and they will mature soon.

 In Xing Fengming's room, the potted plants on the windowsill grew more and more lushly, with dense flowers. Chu Xiao watered them from time to time, making her life more comfortable.

 Xiang Hong's injury healed quickly under Gong Huining's treatment. He originally injured his internal organs and bones and needed to lie down for a month or two to recover. Yesterday, he was able to get off the ground.

 It seems that we can go back tomorrow.

 Xiang Hong has been thinking about going back early these days. Although living here is much better than the base, the base is still a concern that he can't let go. Moreover, the truth of this matter is still waiting to be revealed.

 Just when Xiang Hong was about to mention it to Xing Fengming, Chu Xiao took the initiative and said that he would send them back to the base tomorrow.

 Xiang Hong was pleasantly surprised and realized that Xing Fengming and Chu Xiao would stay here in the future, but this was understandable. This place was like a paradise, and they were more suitable here than living at the base for survival.

 The next day, a few people set off and drove the previously modified car towards the base.

 Along the way, I didn't encounter any unexpected dangers. Even high-level zombies were no different from seeking death in front of two S-level superpowers.