Booster (part 2)

Chimon's POV:

Singing to a huge crowd of people always feels exhilarating. But I almost messed up the lyrics on the second song. I am such a fool. I wouldn't be surprised if the company decided to drop me from the group.

Following Fourth back stage, I put on a fake smile that shows that I still had fun. As I walked by, I saw Perth again, he met my eyes. He probably noticed how I almost messed up too. I hope not, we finally talked for the first time earlier and I don't want him thinking poorly of me.

"Okay, that was absolutely amazing! I need some water before anything!" Fourth excitedly tells everyone. He then jogs back over to the refreshments table.

I looked to Khaotung, he was wiping his sweat and waving to his boyfriend. His boyfriend's band was heading on stage. One of their other members was also waving to Fourth before heading out there.

That must be his best friend he mentioned. I knew he was in some rock band but I didn't realize it was the same one as First.

The manager walks up, "That was great guys. Catch your breath for a minute because I have two interviews line up before we can get back home.

Perth's POV:

It's already dark, I need to get some sleep soon. The show was pretty good, but I'm feeling worn out from the schedule we had today.

Looking out the window of the bus, I could see the reflection of Ohm. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Ahhh bro, how did you know?" He replied rubbing the back of his head.

"I am psychic, don't you know?" I tried to tease.

Ohm laughed, "well I just wanted to make sure you were okay to party tonight. You already swore you'd come with us so don't try to back out so easily..."

"Bro I never mentioned anything about backing out" throwing my hands in the air to play innocent.

"Yeah well I could tell."

Gemini suddenly interrupted, "Phi, you're not trying to make up an excuse to ditch tonight, are you?"

"What? No no no. Why is everyone jumping to conclusions?" I asked, wide eyed, but I have to admit that the thought did pop into my head earlier. But I can't tell them that I did have an excuse in mind already.

We arrived at the night club before I knew it. The blaring blue and pink lights were too bright for me, but what other choice do I have than to stay here with the guys.

"Okay guys! I got a room in the back and it should be already be good. Oh and a few other people should be joining us soon." First announced before getting off the bus.

Ohm pulled me up from my seat. "Hey bro. It's going to be great. Just sit down have a drink and make sure I don't go overboard."

"I'll try. But that does Not mean I'll carry you home"

Ohm and Gemini both laughed at me.

Chimon's POV:

Walking into the party room I was still feeling bad about my performance. I don't deserve to be celebrating or having a good time with the rest of the group.

There was already a couple people I didn't know that were there before us. I sat by Fourth and listened to him talking about random things. After a little while, First's band showed up. There was Fourths friend who sat beside up.

And there was Perth who sat near me with another guy. I've known him for a while without actually meeting him because of Khaotung and First's relationship. He always looks so cool. He wouldn't want to talk to me.