Booster (part 3)

Perth's POV:

"Dude slow down" I had to tell Gemini. It's funny because I expected Ohm to drink a lot, but not Gemini of all people.

"It's fine Phi" he said. Then I noticed that he put his arm around Fourth, his best friend who I've barely interacted with so far. Gemini moved closer towards him and then I noticed Fourth blushing.

I guess they're more than best friends or maybe they just don't know they want to be more. Either way, I should back off a bit if they want to be closer to each other.

I looked around the table, Chimon looked to be a bit uncomfortable, just like me. He must've been forced to come too.

I got up from my seat to get some fresh air. I noticed Chimon look up to me, so I came up behind him. "Do you wanna get some fresh air with me ?" I whispered into his ear. He faced me, I noticed just how cute his nose was, and he smelled really nice.

Chimon trailed behind while I made my way out the building and to the concrete where we got off the bus. I heard Chimon stretching behind me after the door closed. I walked to the corner of the building, kicking a rock.

"So you having a good time tonight?" I heard him ask from behind.

Chimon's POV:

Perth leaned on wall and gaped at me. "Not really...I honestly would rather be at home right now" he finally replied to my question.

"Ohhh, so why'd you come then. I asked gazing at him, taking one step towards him.

"Oh you know, the guys, they pressured me to come. They wanted to celebrate. Even though I'm not sure what we're celebrating." He said.

I just nodded my head. He seemed to be in a similar situation as me. But he looked so nonchalant about it. He always looked nonchalant, so cool, like his life is nearly perfect.

"You looked bored in there. Were you also forced to come along?" Perth asked me.

"Yeah. They wanted to have fun after a good show. But I'm actually feeling out of place. I don't know..."

He blinked at me, "what do you mean?"

I looked down to my shoes, "I guess, it's just that, I don't think I'm cut out to do this stuff. I'm so obviously the worst member of my group. I'm really just dragging them down..." I said.

I felt his hand on my arm. "Hey. You're not any sort of weak link. You're always so amazing when you perform..." Perth said as he stood closer. I looked up to meet his gaze. His eyes were so sincere that this expression made my knees feel weak. "Please don't put yourself down."

"Uhhh Perth..." I felt my heart fluttering.

"Chimon, I know that we barely know each other, but I can tell that you're not dragging anyone down. You have this natural beauty and fun energy that you radiate." Perth continued. I was so caught off guard by this. I didn't know he even paid attention to me, especially when I was on stage.

He pulled me into a hug. I was shocked. This embrace was so warm and comforting. I relaxed, resting my chin on his shoulder, and slowly wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You're perfect the way you are" he said. His arms around my shoulder were strong and he tightened his embrace. I couldn't take it. My eyes began watering.