8- Slowly falling for you

Y/n

*This part contains sexual content*
Our lips were pressed against each other as he pushed me gently up against the wall inside the elevator. I tugged at the hem of his jacket while he rubbed his hands against my waist. None of us pulled away from the kiss as we stumbled out of the elevator and into Niall's huge flat. Just when we got inside he pulled me up against the wall kissing me with so much passion that I completely lost myself in him. We both were desperate and we knew it. He was really gentle and sweet though and made sure I was okay with everything. We slowly made our way towards his bedroom slowly moving down on to his bed. I sat down on his lap with my legs around his waist as he kissed me down the neck.

"You okay?" He whispered against my neck making a rush of butterflies spread across my body.

"I'm great" I breathed out. So desperate of having him this close to me.

He groaned and slowly started to grab the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head. He looked at my upper body with spark in his now almost dark blue eyes. I felt the blood rush into my cheeks his eyes were landing on mine. I kissed him on the lips feeling a smile growing.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered.

"So are you" I say before slowly helping him take off his shirt as well before he pulled me down on to the mattress. He kissed down my neck, down to my collarbone, sucking like he wanted to left marks everywhere. I watched his body move in front of me. His biceps moved slowly as he touched my body, making me feel so desperate for more. I moaned as I felt him untie my jeans slowly pulling them off. His eyes went wide as he looked over my half naked body. I've just like a lot of people felt insecure about my body and how I look but the way Niall looks at me makes me forget about every little insecurity I've ever had.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Y/n" He saw while moving his hands over my legs to the inside of my thighs. A moan escaped my mouth as I felt his touch. He slowly unbuttoned my bra off looking at me with even darker eyes than before.

Niall crashed his lips on to mine, forced his tongue into mine. I held on tight to him, tugging his hair as he pulled me into a lustful and rough kiss. There was no words to describe how he was making me feel right now, butterflies in my stomach was definitely an understatement. He looped his fingers in the waistband of my underwear and lifted my hips off the bed only to help him take them off. He started to kiss down my neck and down my chest, turning me on even more. 

"You planning on getting started with this?"

He laughed at my sarcastic tone.

"Someone's ready to speed it up" He raised a brow at me knowing exactly what he was doing while glancing down at my vagina realising what he has done to me. He was already big and I knew he was just as desperate as I am to get on with this. He knows exactly what to do to drive me crazy even though this was the first time we were doing this.

"I've been ready for a while now" I smirked, causing him to laugh. And of course he would continue teasing me even more now.

"Have some patience" he say before slamming two fingers into me, making my head roll back. The pleasure was so intense. I moaned as he kept going.

-

"I can't hold back any longer sunshine" He say in a whisper into my ear, leaving a thousands of kisses across my jaw. Niall kept trusting, going faster. I moaned out his name, since I was so close as well, letting myself go as my walls clenched around him. His face was buried into my neck as he kept kissing me. He thrusted hard one last time causing a wave of pleasure spread through my body as he reached my climax.

"Oh god Niall!!"

"Oh fuck Y/n" He moaned loudly before he came into the condom. I came almost immediately after he did screaming out in pleasure.
He collapsed on to me, breathing heavily. His heart was pounding fast against my chest and so did mine. I was completely unable to think clearly after what just happened. I've never felt like this before and all I want is for him to know how great he was.

"You're amazing Ni" I say leaning in to peck his lips, still breathless after what just happened.

"So are you" His soft voice makes my heart flutter. He stroke my hair with his fingers softly just looking at me with the most gorgeous face I've seen.

"No I mean you were literally amazing at this Ni"

He smiled softly before leaning in to kiss me again.

"I would never disappoint my girlfriend"

My girlfriend. The words kept echoing in my head. Niall actually asked me to be his girlfriend which was so genuinely beautiful to do. He could've just assumed that we were together after we'd been on a date and seeing each other for a while, but he chose to ask me. I will never stop falling for this man.

Sabrina told me to talk to Niall about how the past month has been but now it all feels like we've figured everything out. Now when we're together and it feels like everything is only getting better and stronger between us I feel like we will get through everything. We understand each other in a way no one else understands us, this is me and Niall.

—————————————————————————
Will things finally starts to work out between Niall and Y/n?

Hope you like it so far 💗