Chapter 7: Satsuki V.S Carnage

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After Ryuko defeat Omiko and send the captain tennis out of here and then Ryuko want Satsuki demanded to tell her about who killed Ryuko's father but she won't answer at it and she will tell her when she is going to challenge at Satsuki and then (Y/N) know this isn't end very well. When (Y/N) was look at the girl and he know her is tired and she is losing much blood when she is battling at the enemy and then (Y/N) just decide to take her out of here by himself with his wings comes out of his back and flying away from here.

When (Y/N) was flying out to somewhere else and he just take her to Mako's home and then he was set her down on the ground and he was checking at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "You alright?" He asked her.

Ryuko: "I'm fine...I think I use too much power to fight Captain Tennis." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah...but you know how to handle the tennis ball back there but that's alright...you did good and now only left is Satsuki's minions...we have to fight them all." He said to her.

Ryuko: "Yeah...but what about you? Why are you here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Because....I want to forget the past for what I've been going through, Ryuko...now I got nothing else to lose or being afraid." He said to her.

Ryuko: "I see....well...I'll see you for tomorrow morning. Goodbye." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "And you too, Ryuko." He said to her and make him was walking away from here and then Ryuko was notice (Y/N) is something else and mysterious...very mysterious about him that he was hiding his own past and he didn't know what to said but she know he was definitely different and she want to know more much about him.

Ryuko: "*I will talk to him about the past.*" She thought herself.

Next Morning Later.

In Honnouji Academy.

When (Y/N) was in the cafeteria by himself and he just sat there and eating his own foods by himself and make him just eat the food and drink the water and then he was sat there and thinking something else in his own mind and he was thinking about his wife...girlfriend Ai. This bring the memory back for him for what he remembered about her and him in the show that they take their own break and he was remembered her having a good time for talking and fun like a lot.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* I miss that part." He said to himself and make him was sigh out little bit and then he just goes back to eating his own foods and until Ryuko who was with Mako came here by themselves and she asked (Y/N).

Ryuko: "Hey, (Y/N)....do you seen the bastard?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, he's not coming here? Why?" He asked her.

Ryuko: "Cause I am mad about him...that Aikuro bastard just left the note when I met him." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "It seems that way....anyway....let's find him." He said to her and Mako said.

Mako: "How are we going to find him?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Easy, I know what I've been doing." He said to her and then the three of them were heading out by themselves and they were finally got him where he just meet over there and then (Y/N) with Mako were wait for outside by themselves and Ryuko was having a words with Aikuro about how did he know her father and then (Y/N) listening for what Aikuro explaining to her...and this is how the life fibers were created and Senketsu was created by her own father and that's how it is begin right now.