Chapter 27: Unleashed The Dark Carnage

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was seen all everybody who were running away from here by themselves and then (Y/N) seeing all everybody were running away from here by themselves and he turn his head to look at the two Spider-Men who were take those people out of here because Ragyo's plan doing. Then (Y/N) known how hard is this...but he will killed Ragyo right now and then out of nowhere Satsuki who was thrown to the ground and make him saw her was naked and her clothes...Kamui cloth...where the hell is it...but Ragyo had the Junketsu cloth from her.

When she was transform to her own Kamui cloth on and then (Y/N) seen this and make him want to fight her but Ragyo who tell (Y/N) about she had the two children...and yes...the two children for what she was kidnapped them and took them belong to her right now. This make him lose his control and the emotion was become rage...and yes...the rages was taking over at (Y/N) and seriously was pissing (Y/N) off when he heard his two children Aqua and Ruby were kidnapped by her.

Ragyo: "I wonder if I will turn them into their bloodbags.~" She said and then (Y/N) was gritting his teeth with his red eyes glowing out and then Ryuko, Ragyo, Satsuki, and Mako saw his eyes and face goes anger with mad dog grin and then (Y/N) let out a roar up to the sky as he was transform into his own Carnage form.

~" She said and then (Y/N) was gritting his teeth with his red eyes glowing out and then Ryuko, Ragyo, Satsuki, and Mako saw his eyes and face goes anger with mad dog grin and then (Y/N) let out a roar up to the sky as he was transform into his ow...

After he was transform into his Carnage and make him was stood right there and he is growling out little bit and then he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Where the hell are they?" He asked her.

Ragyo: "Y-Y-Y-You will never find them-" She tries to said and then a huge black with red flames around at (Y/N) and it goes up and then he was been transform into his own new demonic monster version of himself and this is Dark Form.

When he was finally become his own Dark Form and he got all black over by himself and huge wings from behind also he had horns from his head and white symbol of spider on his chest and it is red glowing. Then he had a glowing mark on his forehead and this make (Y/N) was growing to be bigger rage with his insanity of himself.

 Then he had a glowing mark on his forehead and this make (Y/N) was growing to be bigger rage with his insanity of himself