Boys Night/Date Night

Makoto Pov

"Naegi, what is this place?," Byakuya said.

"Oh, this is my local place where me and my friends hang out when we finished a long day from school," I said.

This place was called Glowing Bang because it was known for having cool prizes, delicious food, marvelous bowling alleys, awesome arcade machines, and their glowing orbs/lights.

After Byakuya told me, he never have fun in his entire life, I decided to bring him here.

"This place looks very "interesting," he said

"Then let's go inside."

I yanked his arm and we both went inside and I immediately pulled us to the card slot. I put some money on the cards and hand one to Byakuya.

"The time limit is a hour, so used it wisely."

"I highly doubt that."

"You wanna go together."

"Sure, why not."

I pulled us to shooting game and we both grabbed the shot guns and started shooting at the targets. We both earned 150 points on our cards and I saw Byakuya smirk as his glasses flashed for a second.

"Naegi, how much points is the huge prizes."

"I think at least 10,000 points wh-"

Byakuya snatched my hand and moved us towards Smashed the Clown.

"Let's see who's get the most points."

We started playing variety of different games. I even saw Byakuya smile genuinely for the first time, I blushed lightly as I picked the next game that I'm good at.

The claw machine.

I picked free point cards and easily won 500 points.

"Cheater."

"Oh yeah. How?," I said, smiling.

"You are the ultimate lucky student. You have luck in your bones."

"I'll take it as a complement."

"Here, let me show you a real winner."

Byakuya took a spin on the game and immediately failed. I couldn't hold in my laughter and he just rolled his eyes.

"Stupid game must be busted."

"Sure."

"Whatever, I know a game I could easily beat you in." Byakuya dragged me to the go-carts den with race cars on the starter line.

"Driving fast cars."

"Oh please. I can take you," I grinned.

"Want to add a bet~"

Byakuya gave me a grin as I was interested.

"What's the bet?"

"If I win, you have to be my servant for a week."

"And if I win, I want you to buy me whatever food I want."

"Fine, it's not like you will win."

I put on the helmet before hopping in the cart, putting on my seatbelt, and turning on the engine. I looked back at Byakuya and focus on the track.

The traffic lights started as the race track dims dark and the remaining lights glows.

Ready

Set