Chapter 2

Ghostpaw could feel grass around him , he opened his eyes to find himself dreaming, he looked around and then realized that he was dreaming but was in starclan! How am I in starclan?! He thought. He looked around once more and saw Bluepaw and Cottonpaw right next to him.

"Guys!" Ghostpaw shouted. Cottonpaw and Bluepaw looked at him, he tried running towards them but he couldn't seem to move, why can't I move? Ghostpaw wondered, then suddenly a Ghost-like figure appeared in front of the three apprentices.

"Hello you three, I'm Starstar leader of Starclan, but I must tell you something.." the Starclan cat said. "two will team, and End the others"

The three apprentices looked at each other, and then everything went black.

Ghostpaw later woke up and looked at Bluepaw and then at Cottonpaw. Bluepaw was awake and was staring at him.

"Did you get the dream two?" he asked, Ghostpaw nodded

"Do you think Cottonpaw had the same dream?"Ghost asked. Ghostpaw looked at the entrance of the apprentice den and saw Wavepelt, looking at him as she passed by the den, strange. He thought. he then turned to look at Cottonpaw, She was stretching with her claws out, then looked at him.

"Umm.. good morning ?" Cottonpaw said awkwardly.

"Why is everyone looking at me.."

Ghostpaw looked at Bluepaw and then back at

Cottonpaw.

"We were just about to wake you for training."

Ghostpaw said, Cottonpaw nodded, the three apprentices walked out of the den and then to the camp entrance, his mentor: mapleleaf. While talking to Cottonpaw and Bluepaw's mentor, Woodleaf looked at the three of them, told the other mentors and walked towards them.

"Good morning Ghostpaw, i was talking to you

siblings mentors and we all decided to do training separately today." Mapleleaf said, Ghostpaw nodded and wished good luck to his siblings. Ghostpaw and Mapleleaf headed out of the camp, Ghostpaw observed most of the things around him, there was a bird's nest in a nearby tree and a bush beginning to bloom more barriers. Ghostpaw stopped beside his mentor, there was a nice small clearing in front of them.

"Is this were we will be training?" He asked.

"Today, yes" Mapleleaf said, "so, what do you this we

should start with?"

Ghostpaw thought for a second then said:

"Fighting!" He said eagerly,

Mapleleaf chuckled "alright, watch me first,"

Mapleleaf then bristled her fur staring at a clump of

leaves. Then she swiftly turned around facing him running at him, Mapleleaf bumped Ghostpaw knocking him off his paws.

"Now do what I did to me," Mapleleaf said.

"Ok." Ghostpaw said, walking over to the same spot.

He bristled his fur and stared at the same clump of leaves. After a few moments he quickly turned and ran toward him mentor, he hit his mentors paws making them fall to the ground with a thud! He kept his fur bristled as his mentor got back to her paws.

"Well done! The only reason you would us that skill is

If you find a single rogue in our territory, you Will pretend to be hunting until the rogue is close enough to attack. But warriors don't kill unless it is necessary." Mapleleaf said, reminding Ghostpaw about the warrior code. After a long day practicing fighting and reviewing the border with sunclan the two cats headed back to camp, once they arrived at camp Ghostpaw looked for his kin. Looking left and right he spotted Bluepaw and Cottonpaw talking with a rabbit that would be enough to feed all three of them. Once they spotted Ghostpaw they invited him over to talk with them, he walked over to his siblings then sat down next to Bluepaw.

"Hey Ghostpaw! How was training?" Cottonpaw said,

taking the first bit of the rabbit.

"Well, I learned some small fight moves and we

reviewed the territory border with sunclan." Ghostpaw said. Also taking a bite of the rabbit, once the three apprentices finished the rabbit they headed to the apprentices den for a long peaceful nap.