[ 20 ]

Walking outside, Jia was met with Nahee and Somi. She didn't hear anything they talked about, but she had a good idea about what it was. She walked up to the two, but Nahee ended up living.

Jia leaned close to the girl.

"Tonight... If you want to live, you better help me get rid of Dabeom." Jia said before she walked back into the building.

With that, Somi went and met with Dabeom to talk about Nahee.

"Kwon." Sumin walked up to the girl. "Hm?" Jia looked over. "Are you okay?" Sumin asked. "I'll be fine." Jia gave a small smile.

But it wasn't long until Dabeom and Somi went out to find the girl.

"Kwon Jia." Dabeom called the girl. "What?" Jia turned to look at them. "Let's go talk." He said. "Talk about what?" Jia cocked an eyebrow. "On why you killed Kyungjun?" Jia asked.

"Yah." Dabeom sighed. "Let's talk." Jia smiled with a nod, leaving her two friends behind as she followed the others.

They took her into the broadcasting room, sitting across from her.

"We have our reasons with... Park Seeun..." Somi said. "What about you?" Somi questioned. "Did you have something to do with her?"

"What are you talking about?" Jia questioned. "Don't you remember?" She shook her head in question. "You, Kim Somi." Jia leaned towards the girl. "You bullied her... I stopped you guys every chance I got." Jia explained.

"Dabeom-ah." Jia looked at the boy. "She didn't even know you, yet you always spoke to her like she was something else... Seeun didn't like you, but because you kept talking to her, everyone thought you were dating her."

She sat back in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Maybe that's why she made new exceptional rules for me." Jia steesdfsmiled.

She looked up at the two.

"Watch out... Maybe I won't even make the move." Jia shrugged before she got up to leave the room.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶

At night, everyone stood in a circle in the lobby to discuss.

"Did you go to the storage room on the second floor last night?" Yoonseo asked Dabeom. "No... Why?" Dabeom questioned. "Kyungjun's phone was there." Junhee said as he pulled out the dead boys phone. "You were the last person who saw Kyungjun yesterday... We were wondering if you knew anything."

"No, I don't..." Dabeom answered. "I didn't go see Kyungjun alone, either. Somi and Mina came with me." He pointed at the two girls, making everyone else look at the two.

Jia took the phone from Junhee's hand, holding onto it.

"Is that so?" Jungwon spoke. "Did you see where Go Kyungjun went last night?" Jungwon asked. "I knew it." Eunchan said. "Yah. You were lying when you said you found the keys, weren't you?" Eunchan asked.

"Keys?" Jia furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him. "Yeah." Eunchan nodded. "Me and Yeonwoo went to the snack shop and saw the girls there, then Somi tried to hide the keys behind her back." Eunchan explained.

Jia looked over at the girl.

"You guys didn't go to give him his phone... You guys went to ask for the keys?" Jia questioned. "No." Mina shook her head. "Then tell us what happened. Kyungjun wouldn't have given you those keys for no reason." Junhee stepped up.

"I saw him hiding them behind the indoor fire hydrant. That's all." Somi explained. "Yah." Eunchan got everyone attention. "You didn't get along with Seeun."

"What do you mean?" Somi questioned him. "You never talked to Seeun, and you always ignored her." Eunchan explained. "When did we?" Mina asked. "I never did that." She defended herself.

"Stop lying." Yeonwoo said. "You always gossiped about her with the other girls. Eunha told me."

"What kind of nonsense is that?" Mina questioned. "The more I think about it, the stranger it is." Eunchan said. "Are you... the mafias?" He looked at the two girls.

"Wait." Somi said. "To be honest, I know who started the rumors about Seeun's video."

"What?" Yoonseo questioned.

Somi took her phone, tapping and the alarm went off.

"Kim Somi voted for Ahn Nahee."

"Choi Mina voted for Ahn Nahee."

"What are you doing?" Nahee looked at the two girls. "She said Wooram showed her the video." Somi pointed at the girl. "I should've stopped them... She's the one who spread the rumors."

"Nahee, did you?" Eunchan asked. "Yah, is there really a video?" Yeonwoo asked. "Yes." Mina nodded. "Ahn Nahee spread the rumor and the video." Mina explained.

"When did I?" Nahee nagged at Mina. "You created the video." Nahee looked at Somi. "You hated Seeun because of Junhee... You started the rumor. Why are you framing me!?"

"Stop for goodness sake!" Somi pushed the girl off of her. "Do we all have to die because of you?" Somi questioned. "It wasn't me..." Nahee cried to the others.

"Yah." Jia spoke up, getting everyones eyes on her. "I believe in Nahee." Jia said. "There's no solid evidence that Nahee is the mafia or that she is the one who spread the video and took it." Jia said.

"But we all do know that Somi didn't like Seeun... And Seeun was her main target." Jia looked at the girl. "Also, let's not disregard that Dabeom was giving Kyungjun his phone back... Which happened to be in the storage room." Jia said.

Jia knew everyones roles now. She knew who were the citizens, who was the doctor, and obviously the rest of the mafia.

--- Flashback ---

She appeared once more.

"Since I already know your plans." Jungwon said as she looked down at the girl. "I suppose either Somi or Dabeom are gonna be the life you take for Kyungjun's?" She said.

"Whoever we vote out tonight... I'm confident it'll be one of the two." Jia confirmed.

Jia's phone went off. She looked at it, sliding for the message.

"The police is Ahn Nahee." Jia read it. "Correct." Jungwon said. "I know Nahee will get Somi out of here... Sure, Nahee was a big part of my death, but it wasn't as bad as Somi made it." Jungwon sighed as she left.

--- End of Flashback ---

"How can you say that Nahee isn't the mafia! I saw her with my own eyes create the video and spread it!" Somi argued.

"I'm the mafia?" Nahee cried in question. "Are you... Going to take responsibility for what you just said?" Nahee looked at Somi. "You're the one who needs to take responsibility." Somi said.

"Sure." Nahee nodded. "We'd know who's telling the truth if we checked."

Jia had a small smirk on her face.

"Can I check your identity now?" Nahee asked. "How are you going to check that?" Somi questioned. "I'll show you... I'm the police." Nahee said as she held up her phone.

"What are you talking about?" Somi questioned. "Stop lying!" Somi yelled.

The alarm went off.

Nahee held her phone up to Somi, and soon showed it to the rest of the group.

"Kim Somi is the mafia." It read.

"Take responsibility for what you said." Nahee looked at the girl.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶