[ 12 ]

Downstairs in the basement, Jungwon was doing her whole coding thing to get the footage as everyone stood around waiting. Kyungjun held onto Jia, his arms around her shoulder as she held onto them.

He was doing his best to make it all known to Hyunho.

"What's this... Hang on." Jungwon said. "What's wrong?" Yoonseo leaned forward with Junhee. "There are no files... Someone deleted them." Jungwon said. "Are they saved somewhere else? Look again." Yoonseo said.

"It's not that, they're really gone." Jungwon said. "It wasn't even formatted automatically. Someone deleted them on purpose."

"Yah. Lee Yoonseo, what's going on?" Jinha asked the girl. "You really trolled us all."

"Gosh..." Kyungjun sighed. "You mafia jerks." He scoffed. "Nice team-play. Did you delete them?" He asked. "It's not like that." Yoonseo tried to defend herself. "As if it isn't." Kyungjun said.

"You and Junhee defended Wooram from the start. You showed up late because you deleted the files. You're just pretending you didn't." He looked down at the girl. 

"It's not like that!" Yoonseo yelled. "Lee Yoonseo." Yujun walked in. "How did you know you could see the footage from here?" He asked. "What?" She looked at the boy. "You knew because you went looking to delete the files." Yujun stated.

"What..." Yoonseo said in disbelief. "I came across this place by chance." She said. "If she had deleted the files, why would she have brought us here?" Junhee asked. "Right, and she doesn't know how to do this." Jungwon said.

Kyungjun removed his arms from Jia as he took out his phone.

"It's game over." Kyungjun said. "I voted." He waved his phone before walking off. "Go Kyungjun." Jia turned to look at the boy but he was already out of the room.

"Go Kyungjun voted for Lee Yoonseo."

"Kim Jinha, Shin Seungbin voted for Lee Yoonseo."

"Cha Yujun voted for Lee Yoonseo."

Everyone began to leave the room.

"Guys, wait." Yoonseo tried to stop them. "I'm really a citizen." She pleaded. "I'll prove that I am. Give me until today, please."

"Yoonseo really isn't the mafia." Junhee defended. "I'll restore the files, give me some time." Jungwon said. "Yeah, we can vote later at night." Nahee stood up. 

"Right. Once the files are restored, we'll know who's the mafia." Dabeom said. 

The remaining agreed to give them some time until the files were restored.

"Jia." Yoonseo grabbed the girls hand as she was about to walk off. "Kwon Jia, please." Yoonseo begged with her head down. "Yah, Lee." Jia said as the girl looked up at her. "I'm sorry... I won't vote until later tonight, but... I'm sorry for Kyungjun..." Jia said.

"We'll come back once the footage is restored." Jia said, shaking the girls grip off. "Come on, Sumin." Jia wrap her arm over the girls shoulders. "Hyunho." Jia looked at the boy. "Are you coming with?" She asked. "No... I think I'm gonna stay here to help if I can." He nodded.

"Oh okay... See you guys later then..." Jia said as she left with Sumin. "Are you hungry?" Jia asked the girl. "Yeah..." Sumin said. Jia took the girl to the snack shop where Kyungjun and his team were.

Jia went up to Seungbin and smacked the back of his head. "Move." She said.

"Ah- Could be nicer about it." Seungbin sighed as he got up. Jia moved the chair, putting it in front of the table, allowing Sumin to seat and eat. Yujun moved out of his seat, allowing Jia to sit as well next to her friend.