[ 25 ]

"WHAT!?" Sumin jumped up. "Yah!" Jia held onto the girl, holding a finger up to her lips. "What do you mean Kyungjun's back?" Sumin questioned. "I don't know." Jia lied. "Just don't tell anyone that he's back. It'll make things harder than it already is." Jia said.

"Wouldn't his name be shown on the list?" Sumin questioned.

Jia took out her phone, seeing the boys name was still crossed out.

"So... He's back from the dead and then broke up with you and now you can date Hyunho?" Sumin still tried to grab onto the whole topic. "Did you tell Hyunho yet?" Sumin whispered as she sat back down. "No, of course I haven't." Jia sighed. "But I feel like it'd be a real ass move if I just started to date Hyunho after Kyungjun broke up with me... And he'd question why I know this information." Jia said.

"You're right..." Sumin sighed. "Just tell Hyunho once Kyungjun reveals himself, go on a couple dates, and then make it official." Sumin smiled. "Aish." Jia smacked the girl.

"Come on, let's go. Junhee wants us to meet in one of the rooms to find out who killed Nahee." Sumin grabbed the girls hand, dragging her along.

They entered the room where the others were as they stood around.

Junhee sprayed something onto the table before turning off the lights and turning on the UV light.

"We mixed air freshener with neon paint." He said. "The one who killed Nahee should have paint on their shoes." He said as he took the light, shinning it onto the table, showing the sprits he sprayed on the table.

"Did Nahee really ask you to do this? It's not a lie?" Dabeom asked. "Right... Nahee's dead too, how could we believe you?" Mina asked.

Junhee pulled out his phone, showing a video of him planting the air freshener and panning the camera to the mirror where it showed him and Nahee together.

"There's no reason to object if you're not the mafia." Junhee said.

He began to go around, shining the UV around every persons shoes.

Everyone was clear until it came to Mina. Her shoes had a splotch of paint on the side of it.

"What is this? Why it is glowing?" She questioned as she looked at her shoe. "It's her." Yeonwoo pointed. "No wonder... I found it weird when she wanted to steal Kyungjun's keys." Dabeom said.

"No! This isn't right... It wasn't me." She pleaded. "Did you kill Nahee?" Jungwon asked. "I didn't kill her!" Mina said. "How could I kill her when I didn't know where she was?"

"Why is it on your shoe when you didn't kill her?" Eunchan asked. "How the hell would I know!?" Mina argued.

"It could be a case like Kyungjun and Jinha." Jiasighed. "Jinha got framed with the blood put all over him... Whoever the mafia is put Seungbin's blood all over Kyungjun's jacket too." Jia recalled.

"I'm a citizen." Mina claimed. "Can you prove it?" Junhee asked. "What?" Mina questioned. "Can you prove that you're not a mafia?" He asked. The girl couldn't answer. "I think we found a mafia." Junhee said. "Let's vote now."

"Have you all lost your minds?" Mina looked around the room. "It's not me. I'm a citizen." She continued to claim. "We agreed to vote tonight." Yoonseo said. "Why?" Yeonwoo yelled. "Why wait when we're sure it's her!?" He pointed at Mina. 

"Let's vote now." He pushed Mina. "Get your hands off me!" Mina pushed the boy off of her. "How many times must I say it wasn't me?"

"You haven't yet explained how you took Kyungjun keys." Junhee said. "Somi put me up to-" Before she could even finish, she was cut off. "As if she did." Eunchan said. "You tried to gang up on me and kill me." Eunchan said.

"No. Somi used me just the same... " Mina said.

"Give me that." Yoonseo took the light from Junhee. "Here, let me see the bottom of your shoes." Yoonseo told Mina. They checked the bottom of the girls shoes as they tried to look for paint.

"If she was really there, the paint would be on the bottom too." Yoonseo said, clearing the girl. "It's weird how it's just a bit to the side. Someone could've gotten it on her. We can't be sure."

"Right. Let's vote tonight as planned. We should vote when we're all up for it." Jungwon said.

Junhee left a bit upset by the results, which then, everyone left on their own as well.

---

"Let's go eat." Jia got up from her seat. "Ohh~" Sumin stood up excited. "I feel like I haven't eaten in forever." Sumin frowned. The two boys followed the two girls as they entered the snack shop, sitting down and eating.

"So." Jia looked between Donghyun and Sumin. "What..." Sumin looked at her best friend scared. "Don't 'what' me." Jia said. "You know exactly what I'm thinking." Jia stated. "What..." Sumin looked genuinely confused. "Aish, come here." Jia pulled the girls arm, making her come closer.

"You and Donghyun." Jia whispered. "Oh!" Sumin's eyes widened. "Don't say that." Sumin smacked her friend. "Why not?" Jia raised her eyebrows. "That is a secret and it is to stay a secret." Sumin said.

"What is it?" Hyunho asked curiously. "Nothing." Sumin said before she stuffed her mouth with food, her cheeks grew red. Jia smiled as she lightly tapped the girls leg with her foot. "Come on, tell us. I thought we were best friends." Donghyun said.

Sumin sat in silence as Jia kept her smile.

"Come on, Sumin." Jia teased. "It's not really a secret if someone knows." 

"Yah, Kwon!" Sumin banged her hand on the table. "I told you it's a secret. I'm not just gonna give in and say that I like Kim Dong-" The girl caught herself, covering her mouth in shock.

"See." Jia smiled. "All better now, right?" Jia said. 

"I will kill you, Kwon Jia." Sumin glared. "Probably shouldn't say that." Jia said. The girl covered her mouth again. "Don't worry, we won't hold that over you." Hyunho gave a small laugh. 

"Well... If we magically get out of her alive, you guys can go out together." Jia smiled. "Right, Hyunho?" Jia looked at the boy who sat in front of her. "Right." He nodded, nudging his friend. "What?" Donghyun questioned. "Yeah, you guys kind of... Like... Suck at hiding that you guys liked each other." Jia nodded.

With that, Jia decided to pull a Sumin.

"Sumin, you know I love you, right?" Jia looked at her friend. "Yeah..." Sumin eyed the girl suspicously. "That's good." Jia smiled with a nod. "I'm just saying this because..." Jia stopped, taking a second.

She got up quickly, taking Hyunho's hand as she ran out with him.

"YAH! KWON!" Sumin yelled at the girl.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶