02

-AFTER A LONG TIME

I knew you would come" said Daemon Visenyi when he saw her walking towards him

Visenya swallowed and said "I just came to wish you a pleasant flight together with Caraxes" she smiled with strength.  She didn't want to be in the dragon pit.

"But come on, you must go with us!"  he raised one eyebrow.

"No, I don't have to" she grinned.

"Visenya..." he approached her closer, there were guards near them, exactly six knights came to the dragon pit with her and they started to approach them.

The king clearly ordered that Daemon should not approach her under Visenya's permission.

Visenya raised her finger, signaling them not to continue their journey towards them, they all exchanged glances and walked away, but to such a distance that their princess could be seen.

She understood that it was their job, but Daemon wouldn't hurt her after all, she doesn't understand why everyone still thinks that.

"Does your father or your mother not believe me? Or your sister? Or even you?"  he grinned, jabbing at the knights.

"No one believes you" she smiled back at him, he fell but added "But I believe you Daemon"

In that he smiled at her and said "So if you believe me then come" he grabbed her hand and started pulling her towards the dragon's den.

"Daemon no please…" she began to plead, yanking her hand from his.  "I can't do it, do you understand?"

"But why? After all, you are a Targaryen, each of us has a dragon, rides a dragon, we are dragons after all" he did not understand her.

"So I'm probably the first Targaryen who is afraid of dragons" tears gathered in her eyes.  "I'm afraid, I don't want to be afraid, but I'm afraid, very much"

Daemon didn't want that, he didn't want her to cry because of him.  "I didn't want to hurt you Visenya..." he approached her, he wanted to touch her, but in that they heard a stomp and a dragon gradually appeared behind Daemon.

It took Visenyi's breath away, she didn't know what to do.  She didn't want to start running, she was scared that he would chase her.

"Just calm down" Daemon reassured Visenya.  She was out of breath.

"Don't you remember? Eight years ago you weren't afraid of him, you were the only one he let near him, if I don't count myself, he didn't want anyone else but the two of us" he said and along the way he grabbed her hand and started walking with her towards the dragon.

Visenya was completely unaware of this.  She was in such shock that she didn't realize that she was walking towards him and not away from him.

Only when they got closer did she see him clearly, Caraxes was a big, red and skinny dragon.  And he was mostly terrifying.  He was not ugly but scary.  He looked like a demon in Visenya's eyes.