04

-DEATH OF THE QUEEN

"Is that true? Were you on the dragon with Daemon today?"  Viserys shouted angrily at his eldest daughter

"Yes, I was," she replied.

"Honey, you're afraid of dragons, how come you were on one today?"  Visenya's mother asked in a calm voice.

"Daemon helped me with that, helped me get rid of my fear!"  she smiled at her parents but they didn't smile back.

"Get rid of fear? How on earth do you mean that? You've been afraid of dragons for so many years, how-how is this-heavenly gods protect me" the king leaned his hands on the table.  They were in the royal chambers.

Visenya redirected her gaze from her father to her mother who was stroking her belly, she was not feeling well, she could see it in her. She was also very exhausted.

"But what's wrong with you? You wanted me not to be afraid of dragons so much, and now that I've been on one, you are angry? So what do you want?!"

But her father knew the exact opposite "I know what I don't want! And that's Daemon! You and Daemon are forbidden to meet from now, I don't want to see you two together and I'll tell all the guards, even Ser Dalton!"  that shocked her a lot, which could also be seen on her.

"But-but you can't...Daemon is my uncle, father-" she was cut off.

"-and you are my daughter Visenya"

"You won't forbid me to meet him father, you won't" she still protested.  She didn't want to believe it.  He couldn't do that to them. "If you meet him behind my back, you will be lock in your room and I will send Daemon away from King's Landing, is that clear to you?!"

Visenya redirected her gaze to her mother, who gave her a pitiful look.  She knew what Daemon meant to her, she knew that she liked him, but she also knew that he had no chance against Viserys.  If it's Daemon and his daughter, they won't convince him.

"Fine" were Visenya's last words before she left.

Tears welled up in her eyes as soon as she left their chamber.

She will have to comply, she doesn't want to be locked in her room from morning to night and she definitely doesn't want her father to send Daemon away.

After arriving in the room, she threw herself on the bed and screamed into the pillow.

This is how she got her anger out, by screaming.

And right after it came the crying again.

Finally, after over an hour, she decided to strip down to her nightgown and wrap herself in the duvet.

Her maids usually help her with this, but she prefers to do it herself.

The next morning, Visenya was wearing a beautiful red dress with gold accessories, her hair as always straight down to her waist and a necklace from Daemon fastened around her neck.