Epilogue Pt 3

5k+ words. Took me 2 days,as I'm too lazy lately.
Enjoy:)

"Feels like a dream that I don't wanna wake up from." Taehyung comments and Aera gives him a glare.

"You're acting like you never saw me driving a car."

"You rarely drive,Baby and when you drive I never want to reach our destination."

"Why so?" Aera asks,her focus,on the road.

"Because you look so hot when you're focusing." Taehyung replies honestly.

They are going somewhere that only Aera knows. Ryung stayed back at Yoongi's after taking V's autograph and some photocards,the idol personally gave it to the little boy.

The couple left their son,all excited because he met with his idol.

Meanwhile Taehyung can't wait to see his surprise,he has a feeling that it'll be the biggest surprise of his life.

Splendid surprise.

"Guess I should start driving a lot from now on. I don't wanna miss the compliments." Aera says with a grin.

"You're acting like I don't give you compliments." The husband says in an offended tone.

"Lately you haven't been giving me compliments." She pouts.

"I was just so busy but now old Taehyung is back." He grins mischievously.

"That's more like it." Aera smiles,and Taehyung intertwines their fingers together.

"I Moon You,Baby." Taehyung kisses Aera's knuckles.

"The way you're mentioning my Moon's name nowadays,I swear he'll start hiccuping." She jokes.

"You're the one who started it so if he start hiccuping. Yeotan and Kkanji will help him." He comments.

"Tannie and Kkanji are mischievous a lot lately.".

"Your son is over pampering them."

"Don't tell me the old Taehyung who don't like puppiesus back?"

"Should he?"

"If he does then I'll divorce him." She replies with a sassy tone.

"I was such a jerk in the past that I couldn't see the ethereal beauty in front of me." Taehyung says looking at Aera with a soft smile.

"Glad you realized now."

"I'm always thankful for staying with me those times."

"Not again,Tae and.... close your eyes." Aera says still driving.

"Why?"

"Don't forget we came here for me to show you your suprise." Aera says and Taehyung nods.

Taehyung closes his eyes,after some minutes Aera parks the car and help Taehyung stepping out the car.

"I swear you're treating me like I'm the girl here."
Taehyung laughs.

"That's how I want you to feel."

"What?"

"Don't freak out. I don't mean that way. Aera laughs at her husband. What I'm trying to say is it's mostly men make much efforts in giving their wives surprises so I want today to do something different." Aera explains and Taehyung smiles proudly.

They walk for some time and finally Aera tells Taehyung to remove the blindfold.

Taehyung removes the blindfold and he is mesmerized with the view in front of him.