Hello "Conan-kun"

Your Pov

Hikaru-nii just came back and see me with smiling Evilly." *sigh* Who is it this time ?" He asked with emotionless face but his eyes said he was scared and pitied the one whos will be in jail in a few days. This is usally happened when I meet a strong or new opponent.

" Kaito Kid nii-san." I said still smiling Hikaru eyes widen a bit then he smiled"Well I feel bad for the guy but becareful don't let him steal the jewles and your ruby." "I'm sure that he won't steal the jewles this time but I don't have a ruby on me nii-san that day." "Whatever y imouto! Now whats for dinner?!" "Hmmm how about spagetthi ?" I asked smiled sweetly "Sound good to me!" He said with his signature grin.

*time skip*

I was walking my way to Beika museum there were reporter blocking me. You see I alredy told Sonoko and well she said it to her father AND every one she know the result is this.

"Excuse me blue rose-san do you intend to capture Kid this time ?" One of the reporter asked

"No I will not. I intend to see Kid in action and finds out why he did it. But for now I will not the code he sent me I am deciphering. Now if you please excuse me I must go."

I walked away from the reporter and going to the museum .The guards sees me and let me in I see a lot of guards Ran, a kid who I think is Conan and uncel Mouri talking with Sonoko's dad. Than a man keep shouting at the cops saying the Kid will be at the Teimudu river. Mouti laughts and explain that Kid will show up at Beika City Hall.

" Hahaha!" I laughted "Your still a fan of hers Mouri-san." Then Mouri turn around to see me almost everyone was surprised

"Ahh (Y/n)-san soo glad that you could come." "The pleasure is all mine Suzuki-san"

"Have you deciphed the code." "Yes and I assure you when he comes this time the jewles will not been stolen."

"How can you be soo sure ehhh brat?" Mouri asked annoyed "Because today is April fools."

"Yeah soo?" Mouri asked not getting what I am saying

"*sigh* I wonder how can you be famous but that all I let you know.... Oh! And I will be at the location Kid will be. If you see something in the sky just folow it ok?" I said as I walked to the "Conan" by the window

"Hey little boy are you Conan?"

"Yes who are you nee-chan?" 'Conan' asked

'Conan' Pov

Shit I mustn't let (Y/n) finds out that I am Shinichi. "Oh I am (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you Conan-chan."

"Ehhhh so you are the "The Blue Rose" I said with my very childish voice " I heard that you know where Kaito 1412 might be today."

"Thats right and I will give a little hint Conan." She said smiling sweetly

"You see that bulding over there." She said while poiting at the bulding over there." Kaito 1412 will be up there and I will be waiting."

"Nee-chan do you want to capture him?"

"No, well not now at least."

"Then you want to see his face like Sonoko-nee."

"Of course not.... Well maybe a little but thats not the point this time I will watch he is doing."

"Ne ne nee-chan why are you soo sure thats Kaito won't steal the jewles."

"You sure asked a lot of question for a kid.."

Damn I got carry away plz don't noitice I'm Shinichi.

"But I'll tell ya anyway when the code saids April fools I remember that day is for tricking people. When most people read this they will just thought of the date but with Kid I'm know the he will thinking like a Kid and thought about tricking people." She paused for a few seconds looking at me

" You know you look just like Shinichi when he was your age" Uh oh "and sudenly appear out of no where when he's gone missing."

please don't say it here not in front of every one and Ran

"It's almost like you are him but thats silly theres no way someone could turn in to a kid. If there is a possibility thats someone could turn into a kid then I will sucpect you ok? Conan-kun?."

"H-Hai" Thats was close lucky thats she aways thinks logical consider everything and not jumb into collusion like Heji. I don't want her to be in danger. I mentally let out a sigh of relief

" Well I answer your question now you answer mine. Ran said Shinichi called you from time to time how did you guys know each other ?" She asked *sigh* I knew she would asked that.

"Oh I meet him at one of Uncel Mouri cases." "Well can you tell him when he gets back I will-" she pause thinking a way to say it to me" Ummm you what nee-chan?"

"Oh! I will ......just tell him that I will make him seen the football incident is heaven Ok?" "Ok nee-chan. " she walked away and I let her words sink in then it struck me. My face became pale and I am now praying to God that I will survide when I see her again as Shinichi. Because...

*flash back*

"(Y/n)!!!! Watch out!!!" I yelled at (Y/n) as the ball flying towards her then see kicked the ball back to me but when she do it I saw her underwear.

I catched the ball and acidentlly said" (color)" (Y/n) glared at me a deadly aura was surounding her"Oh no"

"Shinichi" she said while cracking her knuckles "(Y-Y/n) s-sor-" "Your dead meat KUDO SHINICHI!!!!!!" The next thing you know I was on a hospital bed with a broken leg and a bruised face.

*end of flash back*
Just thinking of it made me shivers.
------------------------------------------------

Well who knows that Shinichi/ Conan is a pervent.

Shinichi/ Conan: I'M NOT A PERVENT!!!!

Whatever you said................... hentai

Shinichi/ Conan: what did you said?!

Nothing now do the disclaimer

Shinichi/ Conan: Ok ok author-san do not own DC or MK or YOU just the plot

Bye bye reader-chan

---See you next illousion