chapter 3

*Momo's mouth stayed open. She tried to say something, but no words came out. She just remained looking at him, her eyes vibrating slightly, not believing what they were seeing. As for Izuku, his breathing became more and more louder with anger. He would hold his arms in fury if that wouldn't hurt him, so he did the only logical thing. He turned around and started walking away.

Izuku: No, no, and absolutely no!!

Izuku yelled in fury as he opened the door to his pickup truck. Momo finally reacted and ran to him, grabbing his wrist, making Izuku wince in pain and pull back harshly.

Izuku "Pills are wearing off, just my fucking luck. God, I hate myself for thinking this. I should have stayed home."

Momo:z...zuzu...

Izuku: My name is Midoriya Yaoyorozu, and I suggest you call a mechanic.

Momo: No wait, please!!

Izuku: Ah, nostalgia. I remember me screaming the same way you remember that, momo, huh? I screamed does very same WORDS AS YOU AND THE REST OF DOES FUCKERS ABUSED ME!!

*Izuku raised his hand to slap her momo, flinched, and took a step back, but he took some deep breaths, holding the bridge of his nose and breathing heavily.*

Izuku: It's not worth it. It's not worth it...

*Izuku repeated through her greeted teeth as Momo gasped, putting her hand in her mouth and looking at Izuku's burned, dark purple, almost black hands*

Momo: Izuku, your hands...

Izuku:huh? Oh, do you like it? Yeah, a little gift that bastard Kaminari gave me, but wait, it gets fucking better!!

*Izuku lifted his pants, and Momo saw the blackness was also on his legs.*

Izuku: All 4 limbs burned to a crisp, all thanks to Denki Fucking Kaminari!!

Momo:z..zuzu i.. I'm so sorry.

This time, Izuku didn't stop himself, and he slapped Momo hard enough to leave an imprint.

Izuku:OH! YOU'RE SORRY! Well, that fixes everything. Why didn't I think of that before?! Let me just accept that apology so you can stop feeling guilty, because that's what matters, right?! You apologize, I accept and your guilt just goes away. While this is my life, my arms, my leg, and my back are permanent pains, but it's alright because you're sorry!!

*Momo touches her cheek with new tears falling from her eyes*

Momo: You slapped me...

Izuku; and you shot a hole in my shoulder, I would say we're even, but we're nowhere near even you stupid bitch!!

*Izuku got in his truck and was about to leave when Momo opened the passenger side door and let herself inside.*

Izuku: What the fuck? Get out!!

Momo:no!! I just got you back after so many years!!

Izuku: You didn't get me back. You and I are nothing!!

Momo:i....i...i...i...

Momo was left speechless. She pictured a thousand different scenarios of how things would be if she and Izuku ever met again. She wasn't stupid; she knew he would be mad, but right now she couldn't think of a single thing to say.

*As for Izuku, his hands started to tremble if he didn't get to his shop to get his pills. The pain of 4 years ago would return full force, and he was not going back to that. He sighed loudly and punched the steering wheel.

Izuku:FUCK!!

*Izuku turned on his pickup truck and hooked Momo's car before driving off.*

Momo:zu...