※ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

--

--

You sat at your desk rewinding your camcorder to watch the clip you caught from last night at Velvet and Veneers concert. F/n sat on her bed away from you on looking at her phone, smiling.
"Hey y/n? Are you still looking for a job?" she looked over at you.
"A little cash would be nice right now, so i guess yeah i am why--" you slowly turned in your swivel chair to look at her, a look of fear on your face "--What did you do?"

"The MRR is looking for photographers for their socials" you glared at F/n with a confused expression "what, whats the MRR??"
"Mount Rageous Records? Shouldnt you know this?"

"You act like i know everything, i knew there was a studio i didnt know it was called 'Mount Rageous Records'?" you turned in your swivel chair back around, taking the VHS tape out of your camcorder, writing 'Velvet and Veneer concert, Sweet Dreams, DownTown Rageous, 12/1/19XX' on the paper part of the VHS, making sure to write down all the information.

"Look, ill drive you tomorrow down there and we can get wingstop after" F/n said in a singsong voice, you scoffed "Fine..--" you turned half way to side eye her "...do you know if that KIDRITZ will be there?"

"I KNEW YOU WERR GONNA ASK THAT!!" she was estatic, standing up quick, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you "I found his schedule, his instagram, twitter, ANDDDD his parents names!" she smiled pulling out her phone to reveal all this information. "ok, good lord F/n, remind me never to have you against me in court."

"I made it so that KIDRITZ is the one interviewing you for your new job there!"

"Honest to god you scare the shit outta me."

"...do you wanna know his instagram so you know what he looks like?" she said at a whisper. "Honestly, i kinda want him to be a suprise." "suit yourself, im gonna go take a shower, one of those really long ones, with SUPER hot water!" f/n said as she waltzed out of your room.

You say there at your desk, holding the VHS tape in your hand, staring at it. You wondering what this alleged 'KIDRITZ' that F/n set you up with (unfortunately) would be like.

Y/Ns POV
~
Would he be an absolute prick and i just signed my life away to work for a massive fucking dick? or would he be charming and sweet, or maybe somewhere in between. Im kinda embarrassed to admit it but i am a bit excited to meet this KIDRITZ.

But the fear of the two of us not clicking and F/n did this all for nothing is terrifying. I dont want her to set me up for failure.

I laid my head down on my desk and slowly feel asleep, dreading, but still a bit excited for tomorrow.

Tomorrow Morning...
Y/Ns POV
~
I woke up in my bed, F/n must have put me in my bed after she got out of the shower. Its always weird to fall asleep one place and wake up in your bed. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before snuggling into my pillows, slowly drifting back to sleep before i hear F/n open my door, turning the lights on in my pitch black room.