※ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

hi itsss meee (jds) m

🔥not proof read🔥
---------

Ritzs face got visibly brighter as he heard your words, quickly putting the glass back up to his mouth to hide his expression.
"What are you gonna do it with it?" they asked curiously, finishing his drink and setting it aside. "i dont know yet" Ritz chuckled and smiled at you "lemme see the camera"

RITZ reached out for the camera, taking it and pointing it at you, capturing a photo of you suddenly. you gasped at the realization at what he did. "did you just take a picture of me?!" you looked at him wide eyed "pay back."
-----------

You scoffed in annoyance, reaching over to take the camera back from ritzs hands, only for him to hold it farther away, causeing you to lean over his lap. "use yours words, specifically please" Ritz teased, still holding the camera away from you. "Ritz, please give me, the camera" you spoke through your teeth, leaning back into the cheap seating of the bar. "here you go" They said rather sweetly, handing you the camera gently.

"i didn't appreciate that" you replied, your hands inspecting the camera to see if was broken. "wont do it again, swear" Ritz held his hands up in a gulity manner, a stupid smug grin appeared on his face, framed by his purple complexion. you coudlnt help but stare at how, pretty? Ritz was in the bar lighting, the orange and yellow tinted lights contrasting perfectly with his skin and color pallet.

"Your, staring.. earth to Y/N!!" Ritz waved a hand in front of your face, bringing you out of your daze. "oh, yes, sorry." you took your drink and finished it, setting it down onto the coaster. "what um, are your plans, afterwards." you mumbled, trying to bring normal conversation up again. "mmm, was thinking on driving you home but i see you've brought your own car so.." He sat there and thought for a moment "you wanna drive back to my place?"

"what?"

"my place? if you arent to drunk of course"

"i had a mocktail im not drunk at all, just confused to why your inviting me to your place after 2 weeks of knowing eachother" you replied, skeptical of what he was implying. "thats how relationships start yes?" Ritzs voice had a hint of worry, like he said the weong sentences and had made you uncomfortable. "well.." you stared at him "usually dates first...then, inviting said person over..." You stated, feeling tension start to grow in the air as you spoke, your face began to heat up at the thought of dating Ritz.

'i dont like him like that.'
You thought.
'do i?'

"sorry" Ritz mumbled "i feel ive made this awkward, you wanna wrap up and go home?" Ritz said, a soft smile appearing on his face in hopes of lighting the mood. "oh not at all, just a little unexpected, i take youve never had a partner before?" You asked. "i had one, its, not a great story" Ritzs chuckled, flagging the waiter over for the bill right afterwards.
"we should meet up like this more often N/N" Ritzs signed the bill and placed his debit card inside, handing it back to the waiter.

"yeah that would be nice, after work?"

"yeah, if im not busy"

"your always busy" You chuckled softly.

"not when it comes to you"

Just then brie stumbled over, clearly drunk. "you asking her to sleep with you..?? ritzy shes so neww..." brie had a very attractive women holding onto her by the waist, you didnt know brie swung that way, huh. "i am not, why would you say that" Ritz replied "ignore her" he said, getting up from the boothe and stepling over to brie "be careful" his voice lingered with worry.

"is that your boyfriend?" the women asksd brie, seemingly also very drunk, possibly drunker than brie herself. "no, hesss..like a brother, and i WILL be careful ritzy.." Brie went her separate way. You got up from the boothe ans stood next to ritz "you still gonna drive me home?" you asked "dont really wanna stay here after midnight." Ritz nodded and went to grab to your hand, holding it softly, guiding you to the exit of the bar where the cars were.

"you can sit in the front seat this time" Ritz smiled, getting into his car and starting it. You sat down in the car, taking in ypur surroundings.

"thank you, 'Ritzy'"

"hmm, no problem, 'N/N'"
-----------------------------

⚪️
most famous in mr💕
___________________________
                              KID⚡️RITZ⚡️
  i think i have a little crush on y/n
                                         11:30

Veneer 🎧
like we dnt alredy knw tht
velvet 💚
you fall FAST ritz, gonna get you killed xx
11:32

KID⚡️RITZ⚡️
wow thx vel appreciate that!! 😁
11:37

Veneer 🎧               
u guys r immature
11:40

velvet 💚
SAYS YOU??)!?
11:41

KID⚡️RITZ⚡️
says YOU??
11:41

♥️
Veneer 🎧 ♥️
pricks.
read, 11:42
velvet 💚 and KID⚡️RITZ⚡️ liked this message.
----------------

long awaited chapter
my birthdays next month