※ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

....recap

"you can sit in the front seat this time" Ritz smiled, getting into his car and starting it. You sat down in the car, taking in ypur surroundings.

"thank you, 'Ritzy'"

"hmm, no problem, 'N/N'"
-----------------------------

⚪️
most famous in mr💕
___________________________
KID⚡️RITZ⚡️
i think i have a little crush on y/n
11:30

Veneer 🎧
like we dnt alredy knw tht
velvet 💚
you fall FAST ritz, gonna get you killed xx
11:32

KID⚡️RITZ⚡️
wow thx vel appreciate that!! 😁
11:37

time skip...→♪

"thanks for meeting me here this late in the evening vel.." ritz spoke, sitting in a outdoor cafe with velvet and veener. "anything for my favorite person besides veneer.." Velvet responded harshly, it was obvious she was annoyed. Velvet was in a pink fluffy cropped coat that was zipped all the way up, a short black and tight dress with a star adorning the side, and the pinkiest chunkiest heels she owned. "ok..i really need to talk to you to, about someone.." ritz whispered to vel and veneer, leaning over the table.

"what is it" veneer replied, his outfit almost matching vels besides the fluffy coat, instead it was a cropped white top with slits up the sleeves and tight low rise black pants. "its about that new person at MRR, hes practically fiending for them, hired them the first day." Velvet complained, disappointed in ritzs antics. "oh yeah, y/n, the cute employee you have who took killer pictures of me and velvet at one of our concerts" veneer spoke, his mind wandering back to that day as he swirled his straw in his caffeinated beverage "what about them?"

"well.." ritz hesitated "i think i like them."
velvet stared at ritz, her brows furrowing and her grip around her drink tightening. "you do this all the time ritz, youve known her for what, 4 days? we dont want a repeat of--" velvet ranted in a stern voice before being cut off by ritz "i know i know i dont meed you bringing her up." ritz eyed velvet.

velvet let out a sigh, still looking visibly upset "ritz, you may not realize it, but you 'fall' for people way to fast, and thats not ok" velvet practically lectured ritz. Veneer looked up from his drink at the 2 "she has,, a point.." veneer choked out. "thanks for pointing out my worst quality" ritz scoffed, taking in all the information vel was saying.
"i can point out 10 more." vekvet said, lifting her drink up to her mouth and taking a sip from the straw before setting it back down onto the table. "your an amazing friend velvet" ritz replied sarcastically, knowing she was only acting like this cause of him. "ritz, if you lead y/n on, so help me rageous i will jump you" velvet explained, pointing at ritz. "4 months. ill give you 4 months for you to actually get your shit together about y/n." velvet spoke sternly "thats how long it takes to fall in love with someone" veneer chimed in.

"4 months...4 months..."
velvets words kept ringing in ritzs mind, almost like someone kept rewinding a record.
"im gonna trust you on this velvet" ritz replied, crossing his arms. "ive never failed anyone of my closet friends when it comes to dating" velvet boasted, a shine appearing in her eye as she spoke. "makes me wonder why you dont have a girlfriend yet vel." veneer chuckled, a mischievous grin appearing on his face "veneer count your days" velvet smiled, looking like she was about to slap veneer.

"anyways ritz. we have a photo shot with...oh yeah, you, at 9pm... we should get going." velvet said, her half finished drink sitting in front of her. "i hope y/n is our photographer, she might pass you up ritz" veneer teased, finishing his coffee "haha." ritz faked his laugh "i take my career in photography very seriously" ritz complained before being cut of by veneer "i was joking!!" veneer conplained back, getting up from his seat and grabbing his bag.

velvet followed her twin and got up, picking up her regular purse she carries around. "we'll see you at the studio. do not forget---

4 months. "

ritz sighed "you are, a very big help i hate to say it velvet." ritz got up and stood next to the twins "i try my best ritz." velvet replied, her tone almost sounding sincere.

"see ya later!!" veneer said, waving at kidritz as the group walked in their separate directions to their cars. "bye!" ritz waved back, standing in the open door of his car. ritz got into his car, closing the door and starting it, his phone buzzing in his pocket right after the car started, the notification reading...

| □ Messages                  7:12pm
| N/N
| am i going to be the photographer for velvet and veneer 2nite?

ritz smiled upon seeing the message, making a mental note to reply before getting out of his car at MRR.
-------------------

im gonna make more art for the photogry
photagrafy
photography

auto correct wasnt helping ☹️