※ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

babe wake up jds posted 🗣️

(i've decided to name f/n mimi but you can call her whatever i just wanted a name for her)

Recap

I do wanna go with him but i drove F/n car here, i dont really wanna leave at MRR.
And plus, KIDRITZ looks like hes hungover or he got hit by a bus. "Hey ritz, no offense but you look hungover" their eyes widened "i feel asleep late also, only got about 2 hours of sleep" he chuckled, stratching the back of his neck.

"Ok, so after work?"
"Yep"
"I have to drop my roommates car back off if thats cool"
"Yeah ill pick you up whats your address?"
---

"So, lemme get this straight." Mimi sat on your bed and crossed her legs, eyeing you down "You havent even had a real work day and he asks you out for drinks? Y/n you barely know him!" Mimi half-shouted, furrowing her brows "i do admit it's romantic, straight out of a romance novel.."

"Ok gross" You chimed in, chuckling as you spun to face her in your swivel chair, holding an old Digital Camera "i can admit, ive only known him for...2 days, but he is kinda sweet."
Mimi gasped, "WOAH! what did they DO to you there? this isnt the y/n i know!" she said dramatically, putting the back of her hand to her forehead, "not like that, calling people sweet is normal."

you giggled softly at her antics and set the Digital Camera into your bag that was hanging off your chair, then stood up and walked to your closet, opening it and flipping through all your clothes. "RITZ said he'll be here around 8" "did he tell you that on the way here?" "unfortunately."

"i can help you pick an outfit.." Mimis eyes brightened as she sat up to look at you. Sighing, you dropped your shoulder's and turned to look at her "anything thats not heels or bright" you said in a stern voice, "i know how you are dont worry--" Mimi jumped up from your bed and went over to you. "plus i know you wouldnt put on one of my outfits" Mimi joked, chuckling softly afterwards and beginning to look at what clothes you had in your messy closet.

After a while Mimi finally picked an 'okish' outfit from yours and her own closet that wasnt to revealing and was  appropriate for just a meet up with a friend and not a 'date

After a while Mimi finally picked an 'okish' outfit from yours and her own closet that wasnt to revealing and was  appropriate for just a meet up with a friend and not a 'date.'

(you can pick whatever outfit you want (i didnt find anything on pinterest 😞) but ill describe the reader as wearing a semi tight shirt and pants)

"Oh im so proud of myself, look at youu..." Mimi stood back to admire her work of an outfit she put you in "its a bit.." "go on?" "i like it." Mimi squeeled and ran over to hug you "ok now you have fun with RITZ, you can use my car" She fixed your shirt and brushed your shoulders off.

"Mimi hes picking me up" you scoffed at her and smiled, cocking your head at Mimi "Y/n IS THIS A DATE? are you gonna date the famous interviewer KIDRITZ?" Mimi almost shouted right in your ear. "if it doesnt work out ill take him" Mimi squealed, you stared at her with an nervous smile, taken back by what she said.