Rebirth

Some time has passed. And the walls have fallen into chaos. The districts of Wall Maria and Wall Rose have pledged full support to Y/n's Ideals. And still, he has been able to remain anonymous through all of it. But he's been growing paranoid. Levi has been giving him a lot of weird looks recently.

Kotch: I'll... never say...

Another finger nail was ripped off. Nile dock stood in front of Colonel Kotch, who was strapped into a chair.

Nile: You are obviously involved with what's going on, Kotch. Tell me who's behind it, or else it'll only get worse for you.

Kotch looked up at him.

Kotch: The future of our nation lies in his hands. If you stop him... we're all doomed.

Nile: Who? Just tell me who he is!

Nile could feel his anger growing. He squeezed his fists shut as kotch refused to answer. Not being able to contain his anger, he sent a punch across kotch's face. And another. And another. He then readied the pliers to rip off another fingernail.

Nile: You are actively participating and supporting an insurrection! I have grounds to execute you! This is treason! Aren't you worried? You've got three daughters at home, don't you? Do you not worry about them?

Kotch became annoyed at their mention.

Kotch: You shut your damn mouth! They have nothing to do with this!

Nile tore off another nail. The man cried out pain as he loudly cursed out Nile.

Nile: They very well could have something to do with this. All I have to do is send a team of mp's out to your house to get them. That's it. I could bring them here, and they could suffer the same fate as you!

Kotch: You bastard! You won't touch them! I'll rip your head off!

Nile: If you don't want that to happen then I suggest you talk!

Nile yelled as he tore off another fingernail. And another. And another... and another.

Kotch: S-Stop... Please, that's enough...

Nile: You are the only one who can stop this. I'll give you time to think about.

Nile turned and left the cell but not before placing the bloody pliers on a table for kotch to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyomi Azumabito resided at the port that served as Paradis' embassy. She calmy sat in a room drinking tea she brought from her homeland. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, prompting to call out,
"Come in!"

The door opened to reveal Y/n, wearing a fedora and trench coat.

Kiyomi: If it weren't for our previous meeting, I'd assume you were some deranged lunatic coming to kill me. Considering your outfit along with that mask. The mask is a little menacing, no?

Y/n: What's under it is even more menacing.

Kiyomi: Well, it doesn't cover your entire face, so it isn't all horrible.

She said as she motioned for her body guard to leave the room. The man hesitantly walked out, eyeing y/n suspiciously as he did.

Kiyomi: So you're the one behind all the ruckus. I was able to meet that "Floch" boy. He explained everything.

Y/n: He acted as I ordered him.

Y/n said as he sat down.

Y/n: Tell me. Is what you said about our nation's true? Was hizuru really allied with Eldia?