New Eldian Empire

Y/n Langnar has successfully secured power. And the public couldn't be happier. His friends are worried, and Queen Historia has fallen into somewhat of a depression.

Since then, the scouts, Garrison, and military police have all been combined into one. The new Eldian army. Other laws have also been made. All able bodied adults are required to serve in the army. Refusal to serve will result in arrest. Some are exempt. Like those with physical issues, like deformities or amputations. Or illnesses that hinder performance. Doctors, teachers, and other professions that are vital to the community are exempt as well. If you have a family, only one of the parents can go while the other has to stay home and take care of the kids. In most cases, it's the husband that goes.

Also, someone supportive of the regime created a new flag for their nation. 

The beautiful red flag waved over the capital

The beautiful red flag waved over the capital. Citizens hung it outside of their houses. It symbolized their new eldian empire.

At the port, Y/n, along with the others, waited patiently as a ship pulled into the port. It was the western federation. Miss Kiyomi kept her promise. Their flag waved over their ship as they arrived. 

Levi: This them?

Levi: This them?

Y/n: Yes. 

The boat docked successfully. Quickly after, multiple men disembarked the boat and approached them. He wore a tan officers uniform, as well as an officers cap. He looked around curiously. 

?: If it ain't Paradis island. 

The man said with an accent similar to how Sasha's family talked. 

Curtis: The names Curtis Macmillan. I'm a commander in the military of the western federation. You folks must be the Eldians we've heard so much about. You in particular, Y/n Langnar, is it?

He said while holding out his hand. 

Y/n: Yes. Its a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Macmillan. We've been anticipating your arrival. We all look forward to this new relationship.