absolute hell :3

after pomni woke up she turns on her light and changes back into her normal attire. after she got dressed she walked out of her room heading towards the dining room. she didnt want to eat anything but she wanted to go to make sure everyone's okay. as she walked into the dining hall ragatha and zooble waved at her. "hey pomni" zooble said sounding rather bored. "hi zooble, hi ragatha" pomni replied seeming somewhat happy. 

"so did ya sleep well?" ragatha asked. "not at all, i think i got maybe 15 minutes of sleep in total" pomni replied tiredly. just then gangle walked up to them sniffling. "j-jax broke my comedy m-mask again.." she said sadly. "HE WHAT" ragatha yelled so that jax could hear. "GET YOUR B!T^H A$$, COTTONTAIL A$$ OVER HERE" ragatha said as her and zooble chased after jax.

pomni and gangle just stood there confused. "i j-just wanted help fixing it" gangle said as she let out a sigh. pomni looked at gangle who was now looking down at her broken mask crying. "i-i can help fix it" pomni suggested. "really?.. you'd do that for me?.." gangle asked sniffling. "of cou-" pomni got cut off by jax coming behind gangle and pushing her over again before continuing to run from ragatha and zooble. 

pomni looked down at gangle who had just gotten up but this time there was a second broken mask on the floor. "JAX YOU STUPID ASS SHIT STAIN! WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU TWINK?!?!" gangle yelled. everybody stood in shock ragatha and zooble stopped chasing jax and he stopped running. kinger came out of his fort and screamed, caine just gliched and froze as did bubble. 

"and i thought i was crazy" kinger said hesitantly. "god d@mitt jax! you broke her tragedy mask!"