Epilogue

Aakhi

Days passed in the blink of an eye. I stepped on the eighth month of my pregnancy's.  Trisha And Karnav Got Married in last month. 

I wanted to do so much fun on their wedding but My So Called Husband And My Unborn Baby's Father didn't let me to. Nowadays Abhi keep eagle eye on me .I need his permission on my every doings. 

He made a everyday routine for me. I need to follow his every rules like a obedient child. In a word My life got into a nutshell after getting pregnant.  But One thing that happen good was 

I get to know Abhi More.

Now I was laying on my bed. Reading Book To Pass Time. They do not let me to do any work. But I work secretly. Work Like--  organize something or watering the plants. 

Now I was going to get the plot twist of the book. But someone snatched the book from me. 

'' Abhi don't do this look just one more chapter. I was going to hit the twist.'' I plead. He remove his spectacles and sat on the edge of the bed.

'' Shudre jaa nahole amader baccha o tor moto hobe.''

Our children will be like you if you don't fix yourself.

He said by keeping his hand on my baby bump. I sat with my face puffed up in anger. 

'' Rag korle naki abar?'' ( Do you get angry again?) He said and I got up from my bed and went near vanity table and started to comb my hair. 

I'm really very angry with him right now. At a moment I looked at the reflection of me in the mirror.  I placed my hand on my baby bump. 

My 8 Months Baby Bump. 

I admired myself again. I look cute. There is no change in my upper body when the belly grows in pregnancy. 

Abhi got up and came behind me. '' What are you watching?'' He asked by hugging me from back. '' I look cute.'' He laughed at my words. 

Was It A Joke?

I looked at him with my sharp eyes. '' I mean yeah you look like a cute panda.'' He said by controlling his laugh.  I was going to scold him but......

''Ahhhh...'' I whimpered in pain. I hold Abhi's hand to support myself. My stomach is aching badly. 

'' What happen?'' Abhi asked by holding my hand in his. '' Ma e dak pet betha korche.'' ( Call me my stomach is hurting.) I told him. 

He made me sit on bed and went to call ma. O My God! The pain. Tears started to drip from my eyes. Ma and Baba arrived. Ma hugged me to make me clam. 

'' Ma ami mone hoy bachte parbo na. Eto betha keno?'' ( Ma, I don't think I can live. Why it's paining this much?) I said while whimpering in pain. 

'' Ei ki shob bolchis!?'' ( What are you saying?) Abhi shout at me. Yeah I don't know what I was saying. 

'' Don't shout she's in pain. She said unconsciously.'' Ma said to him. Baba called a midwife to deliver the baby.   

My situation was getting worse by time. At a time midwife arrived. Ma stayed in the room and Abhi and Baba wait outside. I was crying by holding ma in pain. 

Abhi

I and baba were waiting outside. Aakhi is screaming in pain inside. The sentence of her started to replay in my mind.  

''Ami mone hoy bachte parbo na.''  ( I DON'T THINK I CAN LIVE .)

My heart is beating fast. My hands are shaking in fear. I will never have a baby again.