5.

M A Y A

•Title: Chill Saturday Location: Caribbean Estate, Portmore 🇯🇲📍

Title: Chill Saturday
Location: Caribbean Estate, Portmore 🇯🇲📍

•Title: Chill Saturday Location: Caribbean Estate, Portmore 🇯🇲📍

THE WEEKEND

✍︎

The week went by swiftly; my first week working with the Bailey's was pretty decent.

I got to understand both Sage and Reane better which was the aim of week. I've also understand their household and how things run so the weeks to come things can flow better.

After Mr.Benjamin dropped me off at Half Way Tree I couldn't get a bus again so I had to call Lee and Shelly to see which one could pick me up.

Luckily for me Lee went to visit her dad in Papine after she left work so she got to pick me up.

Now hear the drama.

By the time we reached Portmore it was late, what I normally did if Shelly or Lee dropped me off I would come off at the back entrance and walk go home to avoid conflict.

But because it was late Lee refused to let me walk in by myself. I tried to convince her that I do it all the times and reminded her that I take bus in the evenings. Fast forward she was standing on business so I gave in and let her bring me in.

When we reached my house, Omar and his friends were on the veranda drinking and playing card games.

Daa dah dee daa dah dow... The bwoy realize a Lee a drop mi off and come a beat up him chest so yuh nuh know seh bad gyal Lee step out to him.

Mi did affi a wonda if Lee a Teacher or gang leader.

Muss frigging Kong Fu fighter considering Omar twice her size.