Chapter 2

Daniella's P.O.V

As we drove to our house with me, Harry, Louis in one car and Sheridan, Liam, Zayn, and Niall in the other. When I asked her if she wanted to come with Harry and I in my car, she quickly said no and hurried over to her car. Something is definetly going on. Did I do something? I hope not. What could I have done to make her hate me so much. But then Lou interupted my train of thought.

"So, Dani. How was your summer? He asked me.

"It was nice. Sheridan got a job at Forever 21 and we went to Hawii for a week. What did you guys do while you were in Europe?" I asked.

"We visited familey. Consert almost every night. A few boys night out. The usual." Lou said.

"What about you Harry? Did you have a good time?" I asked him. He hadn't said anything sense we got in the car.

Harry's P.O.V

"I did everything Lou said. But I also missed you." Was that a lie? If I missed her so much, why did I go out with Nicole? I messed up big time. I know I want to be with Daniella, but if I tell her, she will hate me. Should I live with a lie, or tell her the truth. Ether way, it would hurt her if she found out.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Daniella asked me.

"Oh, yeah. Just zoned out for a seconed." I said. We were at there house now and Daniella was opening the trunk. I went over to her and took the suitcases out. She gave me a big smile and ran inside her house. When I walked in, I found Lou, Zayn and Liam in the living room watching the tv. I was guessing that Niall was somewhere in the kitchen, but where were the girls? Maby they were in the kitchen. When I walked in, all I found was Niall looking through their pantry. I went out and sat down next to Lou while he was channel surfing. Twenty minutes later, the girls came downs stairs.

"All your rooms are ready, so if you guys will follow us, we'll show you where your room is." Dani said.

Daniella's P.O.V

All the boys went over and picked up suitcases and followed us upstairs.

"So we have four bedrooms, Sheridan and I will be in the one at the end of the hallway and you guys can decied on how you will split up for the rest of the rooms." I said. "Every room had a king bed and a bathroom, so go ahead." Louis and Harry got the room next to mine and Sheridan's and right across from us was Niall and Liam and Zayn was in the room next to theirs. After they were all unpacked we decided to watch a movie.

"Hunger Games?" Sheridan suggested. We all agreed. I ended up sitting next to Harry and Louis on one couch and Liam, Sheridan, Niall, and Zayn on the other. I hated when Katniss volunteered and Prim with that big scene and Glimmer's corpse. About half way through the movie, Niall went into the kitchen and came out with a bag of popcorn for each of us and drinks. When we were all done eating everything, it was 9 and I was already getting tired.

"Is anybody else getting tired?" I asked. There were yeses from all around the room and we all got up and went to our rooms. I got to my and Sheridan's room first, so I got to shower first. I grabbed my clothes and went in the bathroom. When I step into the shower, all my worries go away. They just wash away for a little while. When I stepped out and put on my favorite pajamas, a pair of green pants and Harry's shirt thet he let me borrow when we stayed with them. When I walked down stairs, I heard yelling. I didn't want to interfere, so I was going back upstairs until I heard my name.

"...Daniella trusted you!" I heard someone yell. Sheridan?

"I didn't mean any of it." Another person yell. Harry?

"Yeah, okay, because kissing her means nothing!" Definetly Sheridan. But who was Harry kissing?

"But I didn't mean it at all!" Harry said.

"Yeah, right." Sheridan yelled. Thats all I needed to hear. I ran out of my house crying. How could Harry do this?! I thought he actually liked me. I guess I was wrong. I wonder why he even went out with me in the first place. He's an international superstar! I bet he just went out with me to do something. He must have just come back so Liam could see Sheridan. I was driving away. I needed to get away from there. It was raining hard outside and with all the tears in my eyes, it was hard to see. I needed a friend right now who didn't keep secrets from me, so I decided to go to my friend Darna's house. I was getting ready to turn onto her street, when I could see my death. Coming towards me was a speeding driver. As soon as he hit me, all I could feel was pain. My head felt like it was ripping off. I could hardly breath and heard someone scream. I thought I heard Harry and Darna, but then everything went black.