Chapter 9

~Louis's POV~

"Hey, I am not available at the moment please leave a message and I'll call you back later." Harry's voicemail announces as I groan in frustration.

"He probably turned his phone off cause I have been calling him and he's not picking up." I whine walking back into the living room where Niall, Zayn, and Liam sat all huddled around Liam's laptop.

"Nope, his phone is on he's just not answering anyone's calls." Niall says while turning Liam's laptop in my direction so I could see what they were looking at. "He just posted this in Twitter so...it's on he's just ignoring us." Niall says frowning at the screen. I look at the tweet that was posted only a minute ago.

Harry_Styles:

Heading back home to clear my mind a bit

I sit down in the recliner in Dani's living and place the laptop on my lap. I quickly log off of Liam's twitter and log in to my own where I am instantly spammed with tweets. I hit the new tweet button and type a simple, vague tweet.

Louis_ Tomlinson:

@Harry_Styles Call me or one of the lads once you land

I follow a couple of fans while I am on and quickly regret since I am quickly spammed with tweets which seem to overwhelm Liam's computer causing it to crash.

"Sorry Liam." I mumble while he just stares at it and shrugs before getting up to probably go grab mine or Zayn's laptop.

"Why did he take Nicole with him?" Niall asks suddenly disrupting the moment of silence we had. I had been wondering the same thing, Harry was smart. He knew that if he and Nicole got on the same flight the media would quickly find out, and if the media found out then so did Dani. Did he no longer care what happened to Dani or had something Dani said anger him so much that he wanted to cause her pain. No, it couldn't have been something Dani said, he would have come to me to tell me what happened or at least the old Harry would.

"I honestly don't know Nialler." I excused myself before grabbing my phone and calling Abby. After a few rings she finally picks up the phone, but stays silent for a few second before answering.

"Hello?" She asks as she yawns loudly into the phone.

"Hey, Abs it's Louis." I pause to hear a response, but I only get a yawn in return.

"Louis, it's...1:26 in the morning here this better be important." She said slightly irradiated at the fact I called her so early.

"Oh! That's right the time difference I completely forgot about that, but this is important anyways." I state grabbing her attention as she seems to slightly wake up more.

"What's going on Lou?" She asks with concern coating her voice.

"Harry is missing, well actually we know where he is, but we don't know why he left." I said voicing all my questions.

"Where is he?" Abby asks probably getting out of bed and heading towards the living room.

"Well we know he's heading back to the UK, so either London back to his flat or back home with his mom." I sighed loudly trying to think of which place, Harry was more likely to show up at. He could head back to London to just get away from Dani, but he could be heading back to Cheshire if the break up was that bad.

"When did he leave actually a better question is do you know when his flight arrives?" Abby asked as she shuffled around on her end of the line.

"He left about five hours ago and he left from California so in probably eight or ten hours?" I said throwing myself on the bed, and staring at the white, plain ceiling while listening to Abby type on her laptop.