Chapter 2

When I open my eyes I was greeted to a dark room. It took a good few seconds for my eyes to adjust and realize it was an actually a bedroom, specifically a Victoria style Bedroom?

When I glanced towards the window I already notice it was already nighttime judging by eerie darkness surrounding the room and how I couldn't see a single ray of light passing through the thin looking Curtains. Being the curious person that I am I got off the bed, but not before suffering a little dizzy and a sudden weight on my Chest.

When I looked down I also realized I was in a dark purple Lingerie, combined that with my likely size DD Breast too. "I really do have a body of a model now.."I whispered before I gently touch my Throat, it sounded quite Silky but mature.

'Wasn't the Earlier Episode Akeno's VA Teri Rogers before it was changed to Aprly Brynn?' I thought before sitting back down on the Bed.

'Now that I think about it, what day is' I thought grabbing the Phone near the Drawer and opening the Phone. It was 12:03 a.m, but The first thing I saw importantly was the background revealing a Picture of what I assume the ORC cast doing a Group Photo with even Gasper in too.

Without even knowing I Smiled at this.

I then check the date again, it was marked March 31st, 2012 meaning I have about One Week? before the Canon starts living me not a lot of time.

'Seeing as I don't have much time left I should practice as much as I have.' The thought then pass by as I focused within myself to sense the 'Demonic Energy' the Devils Uses. Really it didn't take that long to sense it seeing as the thing felt like dirty Water, but their also another thing I felt which felt Bright but also Dimmed as while too.

'Must be my Fallen Angel side'

Being the curious person that I am I decided to try out my Fallen side first. Devil Magic Depends on Imagination and Will, meaning you Would have to imagine the Spell appearing and Willing it to appear in the Material World. Of course it didn't take that long for a spark of yellow Lighting to gather in the palm of my hands, but I wanted to take a step farther and used the Fallen Side of me to it.

I watched as the Lighting went from Yellow to White.

'So this was what Akeno refuse to use even when her King/Best friend was in Danger'

Trauma can sometimes Blind people from doing things.