Everyone looked at the door, expecting someone to barge through door like James, Lily, and Sirius did earlier, but no one came through the door... yet.

"So... where's Moony?" Sirius asked.

Everyone went quiet, James and Lily sighed, Harry looked down sadly.

"What?"

"Padfoot, something happened yesterday, apparently." James said.

"There was a war." Hermione said.

"War?" Sirius asked, concerned.

"Voldemort is dead -"

"Whoa, are you certain that he is dead?" Sirius asked.

"Very positive this time, Harry defeated him." Hermione said, Sirius looked at Harry.

"You... you killed Dark Wizard?!" Sirius shouted in shock.

Harry nodded, "Yeah... I guess."

"You guess?! Blimey, Harry Potter defeated Voldemort!" Sirius said cheerfully, "Prongs, your kid certain a strong one." He told James who chuckled lightly, "Wait, so what does this mean for Remus?" He asked.

"He fought so bravery along with his wife -"

"WIFE?!" James, Lily, and Sirius shouted.

"And a child." Ginny said.

"REMUS HAS A CHILD?!" James shouted.

"Whoa, hold up, back up a bit. His wife... who?" Sirius asked.

The trio and Ginny smirked, Sirius saw their expression and got a bit nervous about this, "I don't like their looks." He told James and Lily.

"Well... he married Nymphadora Tonks." Hermione said.

"My baby cousin?! He's freaking old enough to be her dad!" Sirius shouted, Ron laughing and rolling on the floor, Hermione groaned and shook her head at her boyfriend childish behaviour while Harry was trying not to laugh, and Ginny giggled, eventually little later everyone looked at Sirius, amused.

"Look like Remus gonna get his ass kicked." James whispered to Lily.

"Not if he doesn't come back, then he will be safe from him." Lily said, James laughed.

"I wouldn't come back either." He said.

"Damn, why am I always the last person not to be married or have a kid?" Sirius complained while pouting.

"Honsetly, I thought Remus would be the last one." James said, in agreement with Sirius's thoughts. They both knew what Remus went through, and he was scared to be father one day due to his wolf genes. He never wanted his kids to have his wolf genes because it was really torture to feel every single bones breaking on the full moon. Remus told James and Sirius once about it. They just don't blame him for feeling this way.

"People can change mind." Lily said.

"I know Remus, he's definitely never changed his mind like this." Sirius said.

"You don't know what he told us." James said.

"If you are worried about wolf genes, Teddy doesn't have it... he just likes his mother, metamorphmagus." Harry said the three looked at him.

"How do you know what we're talking about?" Sirius asked.

"Well... considering that he's my second godfather, you were never around, and I thought you were a bad guy, according to everyone that you've escaped Azkaban -"

"Azkaban?!" James and Lily shouted.

"Why were you in Azkaban?!" Lily asked, with her hands on her hips.