A mysterious Diray

September 1st Dear Diray,

So I just woke outside of the TLC. I know it's sounds crazy but it really happened. One minute I was sleeping next to my diary and the next minute I'm outside of it!

So I thought I would see the beautiful green grass but instead I end up seeing purple grass and one huge city!
All the colors felt so out of place like it didn't match at all. But most importantly that everything felt so lonely and depressing.

I thought I would see someone like Coiny, Golfball, or ANYONE! But it was just me. I bang on the hard metal TLC/LOL hard to see if I could get a reaction from anyone but just nothing.

Now it's just me,myself, and my special secret Diray that is almost filled up. Close by but not really there was a Hand-Powerd Recovery Center. Getting there and there was this weird glue that is super duper sticky and strong. I was debating on who to recover even if it works. I was going to try and recover Pin and Coiny since there are the only objects I ever talked too and maybe my only 'friends'
But I decided to go with Tennis Ball/TB because there the most logical one. I never talked to him before tho.

Putting  his name in all it just said "unknown error" which I kicked it in frustration. Worst mistake in my life! My foot hurts!

I turned around to look at the city my guess it's something called "Yoyle City" or somthing like that.
I tripped on a stupid rock. (Not rocky) then I was rolling down the hill on one side. Then I stopped hitting the super free smart van. At least it didn't made a dent in it. I think.

I decided not to drive in it because:

1. I have no idea how to drive.

2. Even if I did know I would probably end up crashing it and Match and Pencil would make my life miserable.

So I just walked around in the city. At first I thought I was somehow in the past until the TLC and the free smart supervan. All the buildings where border up with molding wooden planks and smash broken windows.

I looked around seeing there was a small little garden area in the middle of the city. Plants started to grow and one was done growing having potatoes.

If I'm not in the future, past, or present then where am I? There was a garden which made me sight and relief at least somone was here. But who ever was here just disappeared? My best guess it was fries since fries are made out of potatoes.

I almost tripped on somthing which I looked below me seeing a weird machine thing. It was purple looking like an eraser tip but bigger and wires poking out. And a weird dark grey box connecting it.

Who would even left somthing like this on the ground? This seems like a very Golfball or TB thing to do.

I saw a dark purple building that said "science museum" and a weird language on top. The door was already open confirming my theory that somone was here! Or somthing.....
Going inside vines were growing on the wall and mold coming from the ground. On the side there was a little display showing different stuff. In the middle there was nothing which that weird machine thing was supposed to be there I guess.

There were also stairs and some vases that one was missing. I had a weird feeling. The missing vase wasn't recently went missing or broken or what ever.
The other vases were fading in color and I could tell the vases used to be a bright blue but now a navy blue. Going up stairs which there are only two levels.
The ground where I was before and the next floor.

Going up stairs the wooden floors where loud and squeaky almost impossible to not hear from downstairs. Box's where ever where coming in many different sizes. The box that was near my left had some books. I started to take some books out. Some being normal while others being blank.
At first I thought the blank books were just blank.
Some other the books where just blank while some had words but slowly losing ink and becoming blank.