Man with a Plan

Match and Bracelety going through the door to see a white hallway. "Wait is that Firey?" Match pointing in the distance they could see Donut yelling at Firey and some other objects. The two walked towards the other objects.

Leafy turn to see two familiar objects. Bracelety and Match. Leafy gasps "Bracelety and Match!?!?" Running towards them. "Everyone thought you were dead! I'm so happy both of y'all are alive!" Leafy hugged both of them too tight.
"Leafy that's enough! I can't breathe!" Match trying to talk and Leafy taking a step back.

Everyone's eyes were widen in shock. "Okay everyday is getting weirder..." Geltain said.
"This crazy! Objects that are missing and dead are coming back! What's next the universe is going to collapse!?!?"

"Firey Jr this isn't the time to make jokes!" Donut said. Firey Jr snapped. "What! I'm just being honest here!"

"Da da daa da da da da." Dora tried to talk to Donut.

Translate: (as an island eater Firey Jr is right. We are all going to collapse with everything if we keep getting shock at things that are happening. If you guys keep this up we will all die at the end of the universe. I am hungry I need to eat an island so I can re charge. Soon I will be fated to go hungry of you guys keep slacking around. If the universe all collapses and end right here and now my final thoughts would be-"

"Dora we still don't understand you." Donut said then Dora's eyebrows went down. Match looked to see if Pencil was there but she wasn't. "I miss Pencil...." Match said. Bracelety patted her on the back. "It will be okay." Bracelety smiled. "Match and Bracelety how did you guys get here?" Leafy asked. "Well funny but a depressing ending you see......."

Bracelety and Match explained what happened.
"So like when we die we end up in our minds or like a different timeline!? I wonder if I remember any of that stuff from BFDI when I used to always die from Firey?"
"Leafy I have no memory too. I wonder if it's gets erased from our minds? I wonder if anyone's remembers?"

Leafys mind went blank. "Did I died from Evil Leafy back in the forset? Did I accidentally ended up in that different timeline where I won dream island?" Thinking to herself. Profily was hearing this. They were thinking about how they fell from the floating ladder.
"I wonder if I also ended up in a different timeline too? Did Puffball Speaker Box recovered me then!?" Profily thought to themselves

"So Leafy how did you,Loser, and Profily ended up here and where is everyone else!?" Match now asking her now.

"Oh Match, funny story with a lot of twist and turns you see...."

Leafy explained what happened after Match died. "So Leafy let me get this right so Liy is from a different timeline and a voice has been in her head. Profily confess that they pushed Bracelety off. Puffball Speaker Box is like one big evil villain And you and everyone else went into two doors!" Match head was spinning. Leafy looked at Bracelety her fist was shaking. "I..... want..... revenge on....... Profily!" Bracelety ran over to them who Profily was talking with 8-ball.

Bracelety turned Profily body over to her. "Oh hey I- BRACELETY!?" Profily shriek in fear. Bracelety wanted revenge on them for killing her. She didn't care if everyone steering at her.

She was about to punch them in the face then she heard Ice Cube voice. "Profily didn't mean too. Let them explain!" Ice Cube wasn't there. It was just in her head.

Bracelety let go of Profily arm. "Explain yourself murder!" Pointing at them. Profily got up shaking a little. "I'm a terrible person I know. Let me explain please." Bracelety through for a moment.
"Okay."

Profily was explained to Bracelety and everyone about Puffball Speaker Box all the events that had happened. "Why would puffball Speaker Box do that?" Golfball question. "When I got Puffball Speaker Box from the wheel. She never had any tensions of hurting or taking advantage of objects. I wonder if who ever that is controlling Puffball Speaker Box?" Puffball question since that was her personal speaker box she got from the wheel.