𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

ELOISE!

.﹀﹀﹀﹀..﹀﹀﹀﹀.

My life used to be perfect.

Living in the New York, doing as I please. Always having the amazing cuisine, the great music, the windy strolls, the parties, the holidays, the weather, the best friends, the schools. I could go on forever. I had it all, but the best part, was my family. My parents and 2 sisters. They care about me more than anyone. At least, they cared about me. My parents and sister died in an unexpected car crash. That day was the worst day of my life.

Everything happened so quickly, nothing seemed real. It felt like a sick, non-stop prank and at any moment my family were going to surprise me, completely alive. Spoiler alert: that never happens. 

Despite them dying, I still had my little sister; Jackie. Jackie and me had always been complete polar opposites. She loved to study and work hard where as I enjoyed partying and doing the bare minimum. As kids we had never really been close, I always hung around with my older sister as we were so similar. Now, I wish we had been closer, because despite us living together we didn't really know much about each other, other than who we hung out with.

When it came to the time of our families death, she wouldn't talk. She locked herself away after her friends left her when they were needed most. I didn't hear her utter a word for almost 3 months. However, after that, we opened up to each other and have become closer than ever. We worry about each other more than anyone else but I think she worries about me more than I do her. She doesn't really need taking care of yet she thinks I do. 

My grief after our families deaths are something I don't talk about a lot. That's why, I think, Jackie feels the need to take care of me so much.