𝐎𝐎𝟏 : 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎.

ELOISE

"I'll give it to you Jacks; This is a pretty good party." I say to my younger sister, Jackie, with a smile while putting an arm around her neck. "Since when have I ever planned a bad party?" She asks with a smirk. "I always come through." I laugh at her remark before turning my head to see our Uncle making his way over to us. I give Jackie a tap on the shoulder before nodding towards our uncles direction. In the moment we were waiting for our family, however our Uncle Richard is not who we expected.

When he reaches us, he has an unusual face, a distraught face. Despite this me and Jacks gave him a smile before I ask, "Are you alright there, Uncle Richard?" He looks me dead in the dead in the eyes. Somethings wrong. "What? What's the matter?" I proceed to ask, urgency in my voice.

"Its you're family, girls." He replies, before his head bowing looking at his feet.

"They're dead."

.﹀﹀﹀﹀..﹀﹀﹀﹀.

Within the blink of eye, 3/4 members of my family are dead & I'm in a car with my little sister and two strangers bringing me back to my new home. To be honest, the both of them were lovely. The lady reminded me of my mother, bubbly and loveable. She mentions to me & Jacks that she has a few sons at home as well as a daughter so it could get a bit rowdy. The thing she forgot to mention? At home there were 9 sons.

As soon as I stepped out the car, the kind lady gives me & Jackie a gentle hug. She whispers in our ears that she promises she'll do everything she can to make us feel welcome into her home. This kind woman's name was Katherine. She was my mother's best friend. Katherine pulls away and begins talking properly, "Right let's get you girls settled in."

Just as we step up onto the porch steps, a guy called Lee skates past us. "Move!" He says while almost running over our feet. My head turned his way as he skated past with a shocked face. I take a step forward, about to say something before I hear I whisper coming from over my shoulder. "Just, leave it El." I shut my eyes and take a deep breath in and out before hearing another guy saying, "Hey, I'm Danny!" My sister gave him a wave just before we made our way into the door.

After entering, a little kid comes scooting past us. "Stop running, Benny." The guy that had brung us home had said. His name's George. "I'm not running!" Benny replied. Taking a few more steps forward, there's a room with 2 more boys sat playing video games. George tells us that these two boys were Alex & Issac. Alex stands up as soon as he catches eyes with Jacks. George asks him to bring in some of our boxes. He makes his way over to us, glancing at Jacks, yet not stopping, just proceeding to the car to grab another one of our many boxes.

Me and Jacks are guided to the kitchen while meeting the oldest son, Will. Katherine got called into work and George had to take care of the orchard so he took over our grand tour. We headed into a bedroom with a boy stringing his guitar while sat on his bed. "Nice to meet you two, I'm Nathan." He introduced.

Finally, we made our way outside to the pool to see 3 kids messing around, one girl and two boys. They were called Benny (the one running around earlier), Parker & Jordan. I gave them a wave before turning my head towards the pool.

All of a sudden, a tall, blonde guy with emerald green eyes makes his way up the ladder and out of pool, onto the patio. I looked this dude up and down, knowing his exact type from guys I'd dated in NYC. He was more than likely a dickhead, however I don't judge a book by its cover, yet. I look over to my side where Jacks was practically drooling over him. I smile to myself and roll my eyes, without noticing however, this guy was coming towards us. "My charm that good you're smiling just by looking at me?" He asked me. Right, I judged accurately. I remain my smile yet turn it somewhat sarcastic, "You'd like that wouldn't you?" I fire back at him. "Maybe I would." He shrugs before looking me up and down and smirking.

Then I hear a groan coming from Will, "Eugh, Ignore him please you two. This is Cole." He states while Cole walks towards a sun bed. "Right, I'm pretty sure that's everyone-" Will starts before being interrupted. A huge dog comes out of the pool and straight towards me and Jacks. I turn my face away, bracing myself for what's about to happen. The dog soaks us from the pool water he had just shaken off. "Oh god, I'm so sorry you guys." He finishes his sentence. I look up and glare at him, it may not have been his fault but I'm not in a good mood as it is. I definitely didn't need some smelly dog spraying all over me. "It's fine!" Jackie replies. "We're gonna go dry off. Could you show us to our room, please?"