episode 1: how the dragon met the bird

dan kuso was an average 13 year old boy, who wants to be a professional bakugan brawler.

everyone in the city has their own sport: bakugan battling. people are collecting bams for their bakugan, and they are battling to see who's the strongest.

dan was happy in his mod, relaxing with drago and his friends, mia, griffin, juno and tc. they want to beat all 6 clans: dragon clan, dino clan, aquatic clan, insect clan, mammal clan and avian clan.

on the other side, there was a city named x city. the sport was diffrent and the people were diffrent.

there was a kid named bird who is the same age as dan.

he had his diffrent team, which is called team persona. they blade all day, eat sushi all day and visit the x tower all day. the two cities haven't met together... until this day.

the war of the two sports raged on, the bakugans and the bey avatars fought. they fought for hours, until the sports were outlawed by chip, a cop of central command. now people won't be able to brawl with their bakugans or blade with their beyblades.

one day, dan kuso finally met bird kazami. they both have something very common. their sport in each of their cities have been outlawed.

"who are you?" dan said.

"the name is bird kazami." said bird. "looks like your'e about my age."

"my bakugan is dragonoid. what about yours?"

"i don't have a bakugan! i have a beyblade, hell scythe. both of these sports have been outlawed by chip, a bakugan buster."

"pleased to meet you!"

and so the two 13 year olds hugged and introduced them to the rest of the team. they brawled and bladed for the rest of the day, ate sushi and played games. 

one day, chip was there to bust the two boys.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! BAKUGAN AND BEYBLADES ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE!" said chip.

"were not blading or brawling, we are just having fun here!" said dan.

"HAND ME THOSE BEYS AND BAKUGANS!"

as night struck, dan and bird battled chip all night long. dan released his bakugan and bird unleashed his bey avatar. the two creatures went to battle chip and his droneys. hell scythe released his scythe to neutralise one of the droneys and drago breathed fire to the droneys, making them out of controll and malfunctioned.

after the battle, the two boys relaxed and had a chat with their friends, put their beys and bakugans back and went to bed, talking about the day that they fought back chip and his droneys.

the end