episode 8: mask vs mask

when dran sword heard on the news that the second round is comming, he called ekusu to fight v, as ekusu's mask can purify the virus that v started. "good reminder, dran sword." said ekusu. "let's get this party started!" 

"but this will be a dangerous mission!" said dran sword. "it's held under the caves of the stadium and there are dangerous creatures around!"

"what creatures?" said ekusu. "i don't know there are creatures in this cave!"

"yes!" said dran sword. "the dragon bakugan yanoroshi owns this place. the only way to go in is to crack the riddle of yanoroshi."

meanwhile, ekusu went to the caves, cracked yanoroshi's riddles and went to v's tournament. everyone was here, even dan and bird. "welcome to the cave!" said v. "this is where the second tournament is set. i chose this place because i like it!"

"today's round is going to be... ekusu versus me! this round is beyblade versus bakugan! winners take it all!" announced v.

"yeah, and i got my dran sword! your nillious will be no match for me!!!!" said ekusu. "my dran sword has got GT (gold titanium) evolution!"

"so let's get this party started!!!!! bakugan brawl!"

"let it rip!"

as nillious stands as an SA bakugan, dran sword clashes with it's xtreme dash, ekusu puts on his mask to become kamen x and dran sword unleashes it's avatar, just like v rolled out nillious. nillious had GT evolution and so did dran sword. the two dragons clashed each other, using their powers and their weapons to fight each other.

"DRAN SWORD!!!! DRAN SABERS!!!!" kamen x shouted to command dran sword. dran sword used his sword to stab nillious, leaving mild blood everywhere. "NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!" said v. "SCORCH WHIPS!!!" when nillious used his scorch whips to whip out dran sword, dran sword blocked using his knucker warrior (his titanium gear) and his dran sabers to knock out nillious but it didn't work. nillious was unstoppable.

nillious killed dran sword with just one whip of his scorch whips. "NO! DRAN SWORD!!!!" ekusu said. "this time i won." said v. "now, i am going to use all of the bakugans to take over the city!!!!"

meanwhile, at x tower, chrome and his teammates were discussing about the bakugan rampaging bakugans attacking the city. "this is not good." said the female member of team pendragon. "this is bad, and it's not safe to go out!"

chrome saw a bakugan rampaging on the windows of the x tower. "your'e right." said chrome ryugu. "this IS terrible. and we are going to stop the rampage with our beys!"

the end