Park

You've been looking forward to this all week! Your cg says that you've been so well behaved that you can go to the park and play for a couple hours. After finishing your lunch and getting changed it was finally time to go to the playground. You were sitting on the couch playing with your favourite toy when your cg finally walked into the loving room dressed and ready to go.

" I think we have everything? Extra diapers - Check, Paci's - Check, Snacks and Bottles of juice and water - Check. " they say going through their mental checklist. You'd waddled up to them and pulled on their sleeve to get their attention.

" Yes pickle? What is it? " they say looking down at you and going to pick you up.
" pway? " you say pointing at the front door.
Their face relaxes into a soft smile,
" yes my little love, let's go play. "

they'd grabbed their keys and walked to the front door, as you both left the house they locked the door and headed to the car. They'd strapped you up in your car seat and given you a small stuffed animal to play with. As you're starting to fall asleep in the car they look at you through the mirror with a loving face.

They'd played some of your favourite songs to try and keep you up which inevitably works because by the time you guys are parking you're dancing and babbling along to the words of " love is an open door " from frozen. They turned off the car and came around to get you and the diaper bag out of the back. They walked into the playground with you in their arms, you'd wiggled to get down and try to run to the swings.

" nuh uh baby, no running yet. We don't want the little baby to get hurt hm? " they say making you blush and and hide in their shoulder. They'd set you down closer to the park and patted your bum softly, " go on little one, go have fun. " they say signalling your chance to go running off in the park. After going down the first slide a couple times you wanted to go on the swings, so you ran to your cg to help you get in them.

" uby pway! " you'd yelled trying to pull them to where you wanted to go. " okay, okay, I'm coming little one. " they say following you to the swings. " uh! " you say making grabby hands to them. They pick you up and put you in the baby type swings, " hold on tight " they say pulling the swing back and pushing it. You squeal in excitement as they keep swinging you higher until the swing goes up a bit more than halfway, they keep you steady at that height until the swing suddenly starts to slow down and you look back confused.

" cmon let's go play on something else hun, " they say picking you up out of the swing. " " nahhhh " you say in protest wanting to swing more. " there's only a little bit of time left before we have to go back home pickle, don't you wanna play on some other things for a bit " You whine in protest as they put you on another slide, after going down that slide a couple times your cg picks you up and says " time to go home pumpkin, ".

You whine in protest as you rub your eyes. They rub your back as they grab your diaper bag and start walking back to the car, putting the diaper bag back in the car they decided that they had to change you now or you'd end up leaking in your car seat. They'd pulled off your pants after much fighting on your end and unclipped the buttons on your onesie uncovering a very full diaper that's leaked a bit on the sides.

" oh goodness, I should've changed you a bit earlier it seems, hm? " they say as they quickly change you out of your messy diaper and into a new one. They clipped back on your onesie and pulled back on your pants. They'd clipped you into your car seat and put some baby puffs in your tray along with a bottle of your favourite juice. They got into the front of the car and turned on some lullabies, halfway through the car ride home you'd fallen asleep with the bottle in your hand. " they shake their head as they say to them self " my sleepy little one. "