~A visitor?~ Chapter 11

Ponk's POV

I was exhausted because of that hangout, so as soon as I got to the cabin I took my shoes off, put them in their designated area and fell into bed. I was tempted to go to sleep but seeing as its only 5:10pm.

'Sh*t I need to take a shower'

I complained, groaning as I began to stand up again.
I went to do normal shower stuff, im not explained that process.
Finally getting back to bed I decided to take a little nap...

Foolish's POV

Me and Sam decided to just go to the docs for a bit, just to relaxe, that hangout was really fun! We've never been to one before because of our parents being strict. They had such cool toys, or as they call it "technology", it was really cool.
I began rambling to Sam for about 15 about how fun that was and all the new things I learnt and new things I want to do in the future. The green headed boy was just agreeing and chuckling now and then.

"And, and! When you went to go find Ponk Punz ended up winning Uno and Purpled began to chase after Punz, it was so funny!"

"Sounds...", he said. However the way he said it was very...off.
"Hey whats wrong?", I asked.
He just glanced at me before beginning to open their mouth.

"Its just... when I went to go find Ponk I found him just sitting in the middle of the garden, but he was... glowing? I dont understand it, but when he came back to conscious it disapeared, and it got me thinking. Who and what is he?, like he wouldnt explain who his parents are, when we are doing sparing he only ever dodges Purpleds attacks, only 1 time did he ever fight back and he ended up going overboard somehow. Im just... confused and... curious"

I just sat and listened to him, it was pretty obvious that he was being really sinister about every word, and he was right, no one really knew what he was or who he is, im guessing only the other two know but they wont just give that information willingly.

"Glowing?", I asked
"Yeah like, it wasnt the light glowing, it was more of a dark glowing, like a shadow or void was just around him while he sat there", he explained while gesturing a bit.
I looked down at the still water and began to think of the words he just said. It must mean something right? Maybe we can use that for when we tell Ponk he's our soulmate, but even then we dont even know if it is linked to that.

"Weird, well, we should start heading to the cabin, maybe check up on Ponk and get a little rest cause I am exhausted from the choas we just went through", he turned to look at me and smiled, laughing a little too.
We stood up be helping Sam up with a hand before I heared a soft wisper in my ear.

"Boo"

I jumped accidentally tripping on my step and began to fall backwards, right into the lake...
~
Until a hand caught me which prevented me from falling more. It was a woman, she looked like a female verion of Ponk? Well not features but her style and color coding was really simular. Glasses was proped against her eyes, they was really covered over so their was no way I could see her eyes, she was also hold them, like she jusy put them on while catching me.
"Hey, hey! Sorry about that Fools, didnt mean to scare you that bad", she chuckled.

"Its. Alright I suppose, sorry who are you? And how do you know my name? AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?", I yelled accidentally.

She just bursted out laughing seemingly wiping away a invisible tear from under her glasses.
"Sorry sorry, how rude of me, im Ro! Nice to meet you, the second question is classified information, and I popped from the shadows!, just kidding, I have invisibility!, quite fun, however I only to when i take these classes off", she explained tapping her shaders.

I nodded and gave a suspicious look at Sam, he was giving one right back.
"Right, sorry but what the F*CK do you mean about 'knowing his name is classified'!?" Sam shouted stepping towards her, he towered her quite a bit- im suprised abour how strong she was to keep me up.
"I just said its classified Sam, a magician never shows his secrets dont they?"

Sam eyes widened a little more and my eyebrows raised,
So she knows Sams name too?
Deciding to just take the gentle approach Sam decided to back down a bit, however still keeping his posture, almost looking like a Warden.

"Whatever, what do you even want?", he said giving a death glare.

"Well, you two was the first people I saw! So i decided to just to come to you guys for help! Im looking for a boy named Ponk, have you seen him?", she said, she had a really sassy but powerful posture.
Me and Sam both turned to eachother, we both obviously did know who and where he was, but it was more or less if we should trust this woman. We decided to just say yes.

"Yeah we do - we share a cabin - we was just going back there; so you can tag along if you want?", I explained.

She just clicked her tongue before nodding her and and turned around with a hop.
*

Ponk's POV

I was able to get like 5 minutes of sleep, God, im still so exhausted.
I began stretching before something came crashing through the door making me flinch quite hard.

"PONKIEEEE, THERE YOU ARE!!!"

Ah f*ucj

I just stared, Sam and Foolish stoof behind her, they was being quite, protective? It was more or less it was they was making sure she wasnt going to do anything.
I looked back at her and rolled my eyes, she began skipping over and sat onto my bed and put an arm around my neck.

"Sooo, how have ya been brother?", she asked

"BROTHER!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11 of "The mysterious human?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Happy new year! Well its quite late for that but oh well. How have you all been? I hope good.
Have you eaten a snack today?
Drank anything today?
If you did then well done! Im really proud of you.
If you didnt I still proud of you.
I have actually quite a few plans for this story, im going to do more with the man and also with Ro! Which is actually one out of 5 character I have to do so-
I hope you all have a wonderful 2024! And Ill see you when I find the motivation for chapter 12!