~Soulmates?~ Chapter 12

"You didnt know-?", she asked.

Sam and Foolish just shock their head violently, clearly in pure shock but also somwhat reliefed? They was confused why she did look a little like Ponk.

"Welp, yeah, im one of Ponks siblings and only sister- its sad-"

Foolish just nodded and looked between Ponk and her.

"So, uhh, what did you need from Ponk specifically?", he asked, unknowingly getting a bit annoyed that she was just hugging Ponk now.

"OH RIGHT! yeah forgot about that, what I need to talk about is quite... private... in that matter so- can ya please go-?", she said chuckling a bit.

"Oh yeah sure", Sam exclamed before grabbing Foolish's wrist before beginning to walk out the door so they could give them some time alone to talk about whatever they was gonna talk about.

"I was gonna talk about something else but firstttt, are those your soulmates?", slowly turning her head towards Ponk she soon saw the face of confusion and shock on their face.

"WHAT!? NO- I MEAN- I dont know, probably not. Why such a random question?", he yelled soon realising he should probably calm down.

Ro just giggled and looked at ponk with such care and pity. "Honestly, youve always been as blind as a bat. Its so obvious they are! Like come on, the way Foolish looked at me like I was a threat, the way Sam looked at you with concern.", she explained, it was so obvious that Ponk wasnt as observent and he though he was.

"I... didnt realise... but how? I mean theyre already soulmates and theres never been a polyamorous soulmate in all of existance!", Ponks eyes faulted, pure confusing spreading over it and Ro just closed and eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Ro knew her brother can be very- hard to work with. If they didnt believe something or they dont think something is true they will go on a whole rant about all the possibilities how it cant happen or why it cant, this being one of the situations.

Ro just shock her head and pulled Ponk in closer, "Well sooner or later you are going to realise that its true, now, onto the actual reason".

~○-○~

While Ro and Ponk was talking Sam and Foolish was outside having taken a little walk through the woods so they would have something to do while the other 2 do their thing.

"You alright Foolish? I could sense the concern and aggression while we was in there", Sam said grabbing foolish's hand a bring it close to his chest, he was currently in his human form so he didnt have to worry abour his creeper legs right now.

Foolish signed and nodded his head, a slight frown lingered upon his face, "Yeah, yeah im fine, sorry, just the thoughts with, you know, Ponk being out thing but then he wont see it or allow himself to feel it! What if he doesnt want to be our soulmate? What if he doesnt want to bond?-", he began rambling, Sam slightly smiling before chuckling at his silly thoughts.

"Im sure he wont. We was the same remember? When we first found out we was scared too, we tried to find every excuse on why it wasnt possible, but in the end we accepted it! Ponkie is just going through the same thing we did, itll take time but we'll be able to show him that we are his soulmates"

Foolish just nodded and looked and sam before placing a small kiss on top of his head, "Alright, I trust you"
*
Back with Ro and Ponk they had finally finished their conversation.

"Well! That seems to be my que to go, it was nice to talk to ya again, you should really come visit us sometime; we've all missed you", Ro said to Ponk before ruffling his hair.

Ponk smiled and nodded, it wasnt really noticable with the mask over his face but she could see the way his eyes went up. She did the same thing back before standing up and walking towards the door. Just as she was gonna open it, it was opened from another way, through the door was Sam and Foolish, they was back from their walk.

"Ah! You two are back, thats good, well ill be leaving now! Take care of my brother or your d*cks will be carrots for my bunnies", she said before smiling and walking out the door, closing it behind her.

Sam and Foolish's eyes open with fear and shock before relaxing when they heared Ponk giggle behind them which made them smile before turning towards eachother and then nodding.

"So uhh, Ponk", he turned towards him and smiled before continuing, "Me and Sam was thinking abour something while was walking and we decided that maybe we should try to get closer? As friends? I mean if we're going to be staying here for 3 years in this cabin we have to talk at some point...?", Ponk just raised a eyebrow, trying to understand what Foolish was trying to get too.

"Sooo, how about we hang out?, just us three!", He said. One thing Ponk didnt know was that this was Sam's and Foolish's excuse to go on a date with them and find more things out abour their soulmate in denile.

Ponk eyebrows rose before he nodded, a slight smile appeared on his face. "Yeah sure, thats a good idea, when?", he asked grabbing his phone of the drawer next to his bed.

"Ah right! How abour tommorow? At 6pm?", Sam stepped in.

Ponk looked back up at the two of them before nodding and typing something into the phone before turning it off, Sam and Foolish still had no clue how that little black brick with a glass screen worked: they might have to ask that when they hang out.

The 2 of them stole a glance towards eachother before their smiles turned mischievous. "Perfect! Well it seems to be turning into the evening so we should start heading to the cafeteria shouldnt we?", Foolish said to break the silence.

They all agreed and began to walk out the door, the rest of the day awaited them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》
Chapter 12!
"THE MYSTERIOUS HUMAN?"
*
Hello! I decided to do more Foolsamponk content with only a bit of Ponks power, the convo between Ponk and Ro will be revealed in another chapter but thats future things!
Im sorry for not updating as much as I would like bur ill try my best to continue this fabulous story.
Im so happy to have you guys as my readers and I hope you are all safe and healthy!
Eat well, even if its a snack
Stay hydrated!
And take care♡
《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》