Friendship

🧤Shigaraki🧤
It happened that you kept seeing him or playing against or with him in video games and eventually you both reached out and started talking,you asked him questions like why his avatar also wears a hand mask you even bartered skins you guys became inseparable with his rudeness and you threatening to beat him up and not run off you were even starting to like him.

🔥Dabi🔥
Well,this man pinned you against your own door and told you "you and me are going on a walk,let's go" during this walk you got to know each other cracked a few jokes and you even asked him why he had to pin you against your door instead of just asking like a normal human being "Doll,it wouldn't be half as fun if I did that" he surprising felt a sense of trust towards you after that hangout and he walked you home just as you were about to go inside he said "my name's Touya my numbers are saved on your phone" leaving you to wonder when the hell he got your phone and how he opened it.

🦎Spinner🦎
this man decided to leave letters to you, buy random stuff he saw you eyeing in stores or online.He managed to catch on to your tastes and started stealing buying stuff you didn't even ask for started talking to you through the phone,hell you guys told each other jokes and you kept trying to stop him from sending gifts or to show you his face but he kept saying no eventually you learnt to stop asking to see his face deciding that he'll show you when he's ready.

🎭Mr.Compress🎭
*Sigh*you kept getting books and poetry sent to you through mail until one day drama guy popped up with the same cat from the other day telling you "do stop losing your cat,it's getting frustrating returning him all the time" you smacked him and explained that the cat isn't yours then that's where it started he decided to ask you what you think about the books he sent and wether you like them you told him and you guys continued to hang.

😷Overhaul😷
There's no friendship with this man,the more he liked you the ruder he became and it didn't help that he never admitted that he shows up to your place on a rainy day with your mail in his left hand along with Eri and he looked pretty beat up so you treated his wounds and then went to bake cookies with Eri though you always wondered why she always had bandages on...

🕑Chronostasis🕑
Oh dear he found you do that he could apologise properly for the incident at the shop(what a gentleman,you should totally go for him) well he did apologise and damn, as soon as he took off his mask to show respect he looked so damn..."I apologise for the trouble I caused for you at the store my lady,I cannot bear the guilt anymore -" you cut him off telling him it's fine ooh and you offered him a taste of the dish you made too,he was totally blushing.

💪🏼Muscular💪🏼
You woke up around midnight after a nap that went on for far too long and saw a note on your lap the handwriting was unneat and it looked like it had capital letters as well as incorrect spelling in random places but it was readable as it was big enough it said " helllo princes i Know yOure a wake and well I wanted to tel you that we still have a score to settle becuz of you cheeting with that pretty face the furst time butt now you got your face smashhed I won't have no problem" tch,the not so little muscleman even left flowers how stupid...

🧛Stain🧛
After a full week of not hearing from the hero killer the news reported that he busted out of prison,ever since then people stopped walking around at night and with good reason hell,you even stopped training (totally not because your routine was disrupted by you know who not showing up) until later that week he showed up around 2am limping,in pain and covered in blood when he grabbed you and leaned on you asking you to help him before losing consciousnesses with his head on your chest.

🥔All for one🥔
As soon as he remembered about your knowledge on quirks he sent a letter "dearest y/n ,I apologise for leaving without explanation and I know that Megami might have told you that I've joined the other side...the truth is that I had been taken by a villain ,my brother Yoichi he has been posing as a hero before he heard that I was still alive,he decided to take me against my will right now I am just playing along until I can escape please reply to this letter and tell me you're safe and well." You did reply and it became a regular thing,hell, you guys might even be falling for each other.