𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬"

You sat in the elevator, your back pressed to the elevator walls. Yes, even if you did maybe like or find Ritz attractive didn't mean you wanted to get potentially attacked for being on his floor.

The elevator hummed for a minute or two before opening. The smell of sweet vanilla and the sight of clouds greeting you. You stared for a minute before deciding to get off. Stupid, i know. But it was a new floor that smelled nice and looked nice.

You stepped into the hallway, the hallway seemingly the same as the twins. You looked around before deciding to explore, the vanilla was addicting. It was sweet and subtle, which made you sleepy.

There were tons of rooms, except all of them were filled. Many different golden name plates and awards lined the walls like a symmetrical paradise. You inched slowly further down the hallway. What if a staff member were to find you?

That factor seemingly evaded your thought train. The smell of vanilla seemed to get stronger as you went down the hall, more fake clouds seemed to hang from the ceiling as you did so.

And more paintings of someone as well, a lot, it was obsessive.

You assumed it was the celebrity who lived on the floor. And that he was just overly obsessed with himself. I mean, there was no way he could be as good looking as he was in the painting... (homosexual)

You reached a door plated in gold, as well a gold, shiny name plate. Karat G. You looked at it for a few minutes, it was shiny, and you liked it. But, you eventually pulled away as you had other, potentially empty rooms to sneak into.

As you turned away, the door you seemed to be staring at opened. "Well, what do we have here?" you turned around, a man with tanned skin and long black hair stood leaning on the doorframe. looking at you with a sort of curious look.

This was very much the celebrity who inhabited the floor. The name of the floor also influenced his look as he wore a white bathrobe and a silly little pair of angel wings.

"Uh- I was just leaving-" you stutter, his presence was intimidating and you'd rather leave while the conversation was starting. He observed you with his deep amber eyes, they fell from your face to the rest of your body. it felt as if he was violating you with just him looking at you.

He smiled before reaching forward and pulling you into his room. You gasped as he did so, stumbling into the room. The vanilla scent was definitely coming from his room. The walls were trimmed with gold and a luxurious vanity and sofa sat across from each other.

He threw you on the sofa, you sat there just looking at him. Confused and worried. he was honestly a bit creepy hence he kept licking his lips when he would look your way. You shivered, he was creepy.

You sat there for a moment while he seemed to pamper himself in the mirror. Taking looks at you from the reflection in the mirror. Yes, you could leave if you wanted. But he seemed the kind to spray hairspray into your eyes if you even attempted it.

So you sat obediently, now wishing you had just stayed with Ritz. "Are you Ritz's little- thing?" he asked, puckering his lips as he put on a red tinted lip gloss. "Yes, kind of" You whispered, He nodded.