↳ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"Yeah thanks Crimp, i'm just gonna- snooze now thanks for the very helpful information" you grumbled, very rudely ushering crimp out of your room as you stumbled to the bathroom to remove both the outfit and makeup from off your body.

You quickly washed up, throwing on a random tee and shorts as you quickly scurried under your sheets. You were exhausted and the next day would be even more exhausting, planning a party was the last thing you wanted to be part of .

Oh my god where am i what the fuck!

you stood frozen in place as a certain someone began to observe you. looking you up and down before disappearing into the darkness.

oh what the fuck!

the world around you warped, and you seemed to be at a party. Watching over a large crowd from a balcony, someone tapped your shoulder, Veneer.

You turned, what do you need? you asked

You yawned, stretching awake as the sun quietly peeked in through the curtains. You sat up, you had a feeling your schedule would be packed today so you wasted no time running to the bathroom for a very much needed shower.

The shower was freezing cold, but you could care less. You were going to be busy and a cold shower was the least of your worries. You quickly washed up, brushing your teeth and washing your face. You stumbled out the bathroom, a towel wrapped around your waist as droplets of water formed at the ends of your hair.

You shuffled through your dresser, struggling to find an outfit to wear. there's a first time for everything i suppose. You managed to find a grey jacket and brown top, as well as some grey sweatpants. A staple in your closet apparently since you owned three pairs of them.

The outfit was simple, but it would get you through the day would it not? You threw on a pair of white converse as you stumbled out of your room, hair still wet as you kept a towel dangling on your shoulders. Velvet and Veneer seated at the table already discussing as you entered. "Your boyfriend looks rough, Bro" Velvet snickered.

You sighed reaching for a bottle of orange juice. Quickly cracking open the lid and gulping it down. You finished it and quickly discarded it into the trash, taking a seat next to Veneer. He placed a reassuring hand on your back, rubbing it up and down.

"Don't worry beau, you'll be fine for today" he reassured. "Fines one way to put it" groaned Velvet. "This party is like- an annual thing but god it takes so much planning" complained Veneer.

"I know but it's always like, talk of rageous at the end of it so i guess it's worth it" said Velvet, running a hand through her pin straight hair. "Now get up, [——] go dry your hair we have things to be doing" Said Velvet as she quickly stood up, pointing a finger at you.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The day was very much busy as you expected it, there was tons of running back and forth to different stores and places. You tagged along with Veneer as he visited Victor for some flowers. Of course they had to talk about it for a good thirty minutes before Veneer grabbed the pre-arranged bouquets and made his way out.