Woes.

Amber Pov.
"So I'm about to lie right now into her face, I don't no what I'm gonna say" I sung in the car on my way to my homeboy ace house. I pulled up and got the car. "Damn shawty bad." a random guy said. I ignored and walked in the house. "wassup ma" ace said hugging me. "nothin chillin" I said lookin at this fine dude his hair curly and tatted up. "Who is this?" I said. "oh this my boy August."
"Wassup ma?" August said smiling at me "Im fine."
"You surely is." he mumbled. "Watcha say?" I heard him. "oh nothin ." he lied.
August pov.
Damn this fine girl . big booty , long hair she came in with some Carmine 6's on a white crop to and some khaki joggers , she had a nigga catching feelings that fast. "You surely is" I said . "whatcha say?"
"Oh nothin"
"Oh ok."
Ace passed me the blunt and I puffed while Amber went outside. "How you met her?" I asked ace. "Who Amber?"
"Yeah nigga." I said .
" We go way back , since 5th grade that's my best friend and all but she fine as a muthafucka." We both laughed and I went outside. Amber was in a newer model Yukon Tahoe with the door open on her iPhone 6+ . She looked up and smiled at me.

💦Does August like Amber?💦Does Amber like August?
💦Commets💕