2 Years Later

"Moommy." Maya Screamed my name. "What do you want little girl?" I got aggravated . "Gummy Bears." I looked at her. "Wait." I told her. "But mommy I want it now." I raised my eyebrow. "Maya Didn't I Say wait ." I got up and go the gummy bears out of the cabinet and then have it to her. "Thank you mommy." She hugged me and Sat on the chair. I then got a call from August.

Auugiee: "Yoo ."

Me: "Yoo Wtf You want ?"

Auugiee: "Damn Attitude , Where my Baby at?"

"Maya ! " I yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming Im Coming!" She yelled. "What?" She answered. "What?" I raised my eyebrow, "I meant yes mommy?" I gave her the phone to talk to her dad.

Maya: "Hi Daddy."
Auggie: "Hey Baby Whatchu' Doin?"
Maya: "eating my gummy bewears. what are you doing?"
Auggie: " about to come see you."
Maya: "Yay! I will wait on you I'm not gonna take a nap." I smirked.
Auggie: "Alright Baby Im almost there."
Maya: "Okay daddy."
She then gave the phone to me.
Me: "You Lyin."
Auggie:" Nahh Im pullin up."
I looked in the blinds he surely was.
I unlocked the door and sat back on the couch. He then came in.
"Daddy!" Maya yelled and ran into his arms. He picked her up and sat on the chair beside me. "Waddup Pimpin' " I looked at him. "hey ." and looked at my phone. "Daddy Guess what." "What." "Im getting a new car." he clapped. "Yay What kind." "A Lambogenie Daddy." he chuckled. "Daddy Im gonna go play with my dolls You and mommy can Kissie Kissie now." I chuckled.
"Yeah ." he looked at me trying to kiss but I pushed his face away as Maya ran upstairs in her room. "Nihhh Gaaa. Noo" I said. "You just mean." I rolled my eyes. "Only when I want too and right now Your daughter just aggravated the hell outta me." He laughed. "Well Waassup Wit youu." I smirked as I said. "Touchinn Girls Titties or what not." he chuckled. "I said I didn't know what happened that day. " I laughed. "Kissin another girls Ass August." like literally? . "That Was umm." he mumbled. "Yeah Okay August," He smirked. "Why do You care anyway?" I chuckled. I Dont want August Back but I'm just scared that he's gonna cheat if I Do Ever Get Back with him But Thats Not Gonna happen anytime Soon "Oh just for the sake of your daughter." I said "Mm Hmm."
I looked he had his hand on my face Then his Lips went to mine. "What Are You Doing?" He just kissed me everywhere. "August Stop" he looked up like Tf. " Whats up Why you acting like this?" I Got Up. " Well ... I Kinda Sorta... am talking too"

How Was this Chapter ? Ready For some more juice you haven't seen anything yet.😛